[Jingly] Kang Jiyoung and KARA

suzyroxy

Hi Everyone!!   Hi, recently Jing talked about Kara so much. Since she can freely talk about the members, I feel like it will be great if we can gather all the infoarticlesnews or videos about that. Even though she was not in Kara anymore, at least we can get a lil peace of mind when heard she talked about them.  :)    This the latest one..

Kang Ji Young Says She Feels Kara Members′ Empty Space When She Faces Difficulties

10071402.jpg

Kang Ji Young appeared on December 9 broadcast of Arirang TV′s Showbiz Korea, where she talked about the most difficult part of going from promoting with Kara to promoting by herself. Kang Ji Young said, "When I was in a group, even during interviews, because there were five of us, I didn′t know doing it by myself would be this hard. I′m not even as busy as I was when I was with Kara, but doing even one interview is hard."

She continued, "I think it′s because I′m doing what five people were doing by myself. When I feel like something is difficult, I feel the empty space of the members."

Meanwhile, Kang Ji Young stars as Anna, a young girl chasing her dreams, in the web movie How is the Sky Over There?.

src | http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/100714/kang-ji-young-says-she-feels-kara-members-empty-space-when-she-faces-difficulties

"All 5 of us were one" - Kang Jiyoung.   :geminluv:
Edited by suzyroxy
  • Like 4

• 7 months later...

I can only imagine how Kang would feel.  :gemdown:  Kang must really feel the weight of not being under the label of a member of Kara. It's a harsh life out there! :shocked:

Indeed it is. Fortunately though, they keep in contact with one another alot. And Jing's out there making her unnies super proud too. Definitely check out her web movies 'How is the Sky over there?' and the very recent 'Life Is...', you won't be disappointed ^_^

• 3 months later...