[2015.12.09] Kang Ji Young Says She Feels KARA Members′ Empty Space When She Faces Difficulties

Jappy

Kang Ji Young talked about the difficulties of solo promotions.

Kang Ji Young appeared on December 9 broadcast of Arirang TV′s Showbiz Korea, where she talked about the most difficult part of going from promoting with KARA to promoting by herself.

9OCdhRt.jpg

Kang Ji Young said, "When I was in a group, even during interviews, because there were five of us, I didn′t know doing it by myself would be this hard. I′m not even as busy as I was when I was with Kara, but doing even one interview is hard."

She continued, "I think it′s because I′m doing what five people were doing by myself. When I feel like something is difficult, I feel the empty space of the members."

Meanwhile, Kang Ji Young stars as Anna, a young girl chasing her dreams, in the web movie How is the Sky Over There?.

Source: Mwave

• Like 3

^

they met up when the last time jing came to korea~ iirc she mentioned it during her web drama promo in taiwan :D

hope they can stand in one stage in future haha ~ kara7 forever~

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IS THIS TRUE OMG OMG OMG I AM SO HAPPY CRIES!!!!!!!!  :gemshout:  :gemnoway:  :gemheart: 

• Like 1