[2015.01.12] Talk Talk! Entertainment Square: Girl Group KARA disbandment rumors... All Three Members Scattered

Chiaro

3213804_280.jpg

(originally this is a video. You can open the link on the original article below and watch it)

<Encore Ment>

KARA is a group that received a lot of love through 'Mister' and 'Honey'.

It's a disappointment that the news (rumor) of KARA's disbandment is surrounding. 

<Report>

The group that is going to have their 9th year debut anniversary this year, KARA! They are the representative girl group of Hallyu who was also the first girl group to ever held a solo concert in Tokyo Dome. 

Member Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, and Goo Hara whose contract will expired in the 2nd of February this year, is in the process of signing with a new agency. This is a fact that we all know. 

The representative reveals that, "It is already confirmed that the 3 member are leaving, it's been in talk since last year about the new agency they're going to sign with". 

KARA's agency has only says that, "There is nothing confirmed with their contract".

Original News: here

Translated by: Chiaro

• Like 2

It's ok. The girls have worked soooooo hard for KARA, the love between Kamilia and KARA members will be unaffected whether we see the girls pursue solo careers or continue as KARA.

Also you have to understand that DSP Right now isn't doing enough with KARA. They haven't organised even a single KARA concert in korea since 2011 or 12 I believe. Gu Hara showed her discontentment over that in Hara On&Off, not to mention the fact that DSP did next to nothing to promote the members' solo efforts both 'The Little Prince' and Alohara are awesome efforts.

I just wanna see all 6 members of KARA (KARA 5 and our new beloved Maknae Youngji) to be happy and chase their dreams. They gave us all so much these past 8 years, I think it's fair if now it is our turn to support their individual hopes and dreams.

• Like 2

Thank you for working so hard throughout 9 years debut as the name KARA

Thank you for everything you did for us. We are going to remember you guys. Keep going for your new future. We always support you from behind. Do your best and be successful. In our heart still have 6 of you. It's now fair for all of you.

Park Gyuri - Han Seung Yeon - Jung Nicole - Goo Hara - Kang Ji Young  - Heo Young Ji.

I love you all. I love KARA. Fighting :)

• 3 weeks later...