Were you an immediate fan?

MiSS.GiRlli3

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an immediate fan... since debut~~ 2007

In the week that KARA debuted I was knowing K-pop, starting with BoA~

Soon, I was lookin' for more korean artists and I found KARA with your debut, Break It~

Simply, love them~

KARA, since 2007, is part of my life ♥

/RANDOM/

And... KARAHolic was KARA Bloom, wasn't? XD

I remember this site another day :]

soshi got me into kpop first so i guess they're my first love lol. they've done several shows with kara and i started to notice them more and more after awhile and i really liked watching nicole's segment on star golden bell. next thing you know im following their performances and looking up shows with them on it and it lead me here. happy to be among the various kara fans now and hope to see more good things from them :Db

I became an immediate fan of Kara after watching the MV of Wanna on Pops in Seoul...

I liked them because of their cute personalities...

and I also noticed that one of the members(Hara Goo) looked like

my Senior in our school...

Hmm not so immediately but after listening to their first album, which was after listening to Pretty Girl, I was like, "Omg! Love them! Love this! Love THEM!"

They were really overshadowed by the other girl groups being released so I didn't pay much attention to their debut. But I have had lukewarm feelings towards them when I first saw their MV If U wanna, I was like "Oh ~ They're nice ~"

I started to like korean girls group when i first watched snsd 2 years ago.and as for kara,I started to fall for their spell last year during summer.that time they were many variety prog that hav kara n snsd such as star golden bell and other.well my first intention of watching those programs is for SNSD of coz,but then I started to like kara with their open personality,cuteness and dorkness.especoally when seungyeon did the reenactment of taecyeon sunglasses correography.she looks soooo cute trying to act cool.haha.

then not long after that I found the vid wanna and the buttdance mister.seeing the butt dance clips thus makes me falled for kara.then seeing goo hara in IY makes me fell for themm harder.

that's my story~

at first i wasnt that crazy about them. sure i liked one or two songs from them and their perfs were pretty cool but that was about it. then i watched invincible youth and family outing which happened to have hara in them. then i totally loved her and started looking more into kara and got to love them more as i went on

when i first saw Kara i was FULLY interested in them, the first song i heard form them was Mister since i got like a dvd of it

and i like watched it for like 6hours a day (including other mv's) " Mister,Wanna,Tell Me your Wish,Hot Issue" for like 4days straight and i didnt even get sick of it lol

Kara is the best :eyelove::eyelove::eyelove::eyelove:

When I saw KARA singing rock u at that time, I was already interested at the song, but not the group yet, but as pretty girl and honey came out, I became interested in searching them up and I loved them since that time :) . When I listened to wanna and mister, I was totally nuts, listening to the songs like 10 times a day :P

Found out about them when I was watching SNSD in a show called come to play.. kara were guests as well

First thought was like hey they are cute too.. even cuter than SNSD!

Then watched more and more of them in variety show like Nicole in Star Golden Bell.. shes so adorable.. and now Im hooked with them.. SNSD bye2 :w00t: