Were you an immediate fan?

MiSS.GiRlli3

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, well story goes as

first I saw their Honey MV on Arirang's Popsinseoul I thought Hara was hot, but didnt really paid attention... So I forgot then in Family Outing (avid fan) they always do the butt dance so I googled it, then finally on youtube wooooh really loved the 090926 Music Core Mister performance

I was introduced to korean music 1st with Snsd's oh! song, got facinated for a couple of weeks, but completely changed my interest towards Kara from the glow in the dark version of Mr. :lol:

I was definitely not! I remember clicking by mistake on one of their performances, I think it was Pretty girl and I hated it...I was sooo annoyed that I felt my ears were going to break in disgust. Then I fell in love with Gyuri through golden bell, then really watched a full performance and liked them ever since because they had the vocals to back up their cute songs and then realized Gyuri's amazing vocals and that was it for me :D

I was actually an immediate fan lolz. I knew they didn't have the best vocals or the best dance skills, but I liked their stage presence and concept during Break It. xD I just got lucky in liking them because they had the personalities to suck me in even more. I loved that they had hardships in developing attention, even with Sunghee being one of the best vocals out of the girl groups that were out at the time. I saw that they were hard-working girls and deserved what they have now. <3 Love Kara and Kamilia foreverrrr. x

Hmm... a no for me =(.

Well i started kpop songs when it was like errr 6-7months ago . I didn't know kara at that point of time. I was randomly listening to other groups like bigbang and SNSD . And i started out from there =) They pretty much get attention from me. And yea i stumbled here after i found out kara but didn't create an account here =). I had only interest in Honey and Mr. But now lupin makes me OMG..... Kara ftw!.

Thats how i roll lols. And personally fan of nicole after i watch nicole go to school ep 1 only =(

I do have a story of this

The first time I heard Kara was back in 2007 August, which was five month after their debut. I enjoyed "Pretty Girl", and "Honey", but it didn't last long... But since "Wanna" and "Mister" came out, I became big fan of Kara.

I totally regret the day when "Pretty Girl" came out, and didn't last long...

It wasn't a case of love at first sight for me. I knew them through Honey and they didn't make an impression because I thought it was too "cutesy". After Mister, I started paying more attention because of how catchy the song is! Then Lupin hit a few months later and I was sold :D

uhm NO haha .... honestly i was firstly a sone (SNSD was the first one to drag me into the hallyu wave :)) before also becoming a kamilia :) when i was watching the video of "chuseok special sweet girl" i got to know KARA along with other group such as t-ara,after school, brown eyed girls and 4minute. the first group that i immediately searched also was not kara, but after school (oh my >.<) because of their "diva" cut in the show attracted me the most :). the next one was... brown eyed girls, once again abracadabra made me into an instant fan >.< once i completed all the MVs of B.E.G, i searched for kara's "honey" and butt dance from "mister", but honestly (please don't bash me >.<) they weren't enough to attract me. as my curiosity had not been fulfilled yet, i searched around the wiki about KARA and found out the title track of the album was "wanna" so i looked for the MV which totally blew me out >.< instant conversion!

nope i was immediate fan since i was really into k-pop

and was only listening to SNSD but when i found

a vid of KARA performing "Mister" on Inkigayo (i think don't remember :S)

and watching them do the "Butt dance" i fell in love immediately fell in love

and i was like i must find a international fourm for this beatiful girl group XD

I was watching an SNSD video on youtube, and KARA appeared as one of the "related" videos on the right. It happened to be "Mister + Wanna" video, so I clicked on it and totally loved the beat. Checked out some more kara MV, and got instantly hooked.

This is my Kara story!~~~

lol...i was watching TV it was Arirang's Pops in Seoul by that time...

and it was the Kpop Chart that is very much likely weekly!!and is a great show indeed! :P

lol.....i was watching it all because of Vj Isak...

and well.....Kara was played..it was an old song of our girls...

i just can't remember that song..the thing i just remember was that they were riding a bus as well :(

and yeah...after that...

i knew about Honey or was it Pretty Girl...which ever was first...

then i started liking them...

and when Wanna came out instantly..Hello Kamilia-ness :D

then..there comes Mister!~ ahhh..love that song...

and then now Lupin..in which Gyuri and Seungyeon look great!

no. D;

but i was an immediate nicole fan. LOOOOOL ! the whole reason i decided to check out KARA was because

of nicole . like she was just so cute & adorable & friendly that i wanted to know a lot about her ;D it didn't take

me long to find out that she was part of KARA, but i wasn't a really "die-hard" fan - like i didn't really pay any

close attention to them unless nicole was there LMFAO ! but when i started watching more videos & listening

to more music by them, i started to see just how lovable each were in their own ways ;D & THAT IS WHEN

I BECAME A DIE-HARD KARA FAAAAN <3 LMAO !

well, Kara is the first group that i watch MV in Kpop.

at fisrt, it was "if you wanna" when they had 4 members ( with sunghee). At that time, i'm not really into Kpop, so i just like the song, and that's all.

recently, when a friend of mine recommend me to listen to Kpop, i remember of "Kara", and go find some MV of them, it was "Mister" that got me immediately addicted to them :x

and then i started to find more infos/videos/ shows/ MV or anything relates to them :D really really love them, i even cried when they claim the Music Bank no.1 xD

I was 100% not into Kara at all when they debuted. I was there when they released Break It and I thought it was a pretty boring song. The only thing I remembered was their kick which I also used to make fun of. I didn't bother to remember any of their names or faces at that time so later when they came back with Pretty Girl I started to learn who was who. I still wasn't that into them but I started to see more of them on the shows I watched. My friend who is a big fan started to tell me stuff about them and I looked a bit more into them. Then when Wanna and Mister (especially Mister) was released I became a fan.

i'm not an immediate fan too...it was my sister who introduced KARA to me...at that time i wasn't attracted to them..but then i saw Nicole in one of the show, and personally i think she is cute...and she is the reason for me to search for KARA on the net just to get to know them better..

• 2 weeks later...

Just like the majority here, I wasn't an immediate fan of Kara's. :sulk:

My first ever k-pop singer I went crazy about was BoA :P (that was a very loooong time ago, when she just debuted), I still am crazy over her.

So I've been listening to k-pop for quite some time now, when I first heard Kara, it didn't really strike me at that time.

It was like last year-ish? While watching some SNSD videos on youtube, I chanced upon Kara's Mister comeback performance. That video took me on a wild ride and got me hooked to Kara! hahaha. :inluv:

i am not an immediate fan :complacent:

i never like a girl group before :adore: ....but KARA is an exception^^...gotta love them when u know them :jogging: ....

i kind of know them during their mister days...but, i am not so into them back then....not until i saw the radio-show cut of maknae jiyoung & gyuri doing the 2PM heartbeat :eyelove: ...i soooo love the cute jiyoung :curse: and started digging more about KARA after that...i started to watch the idol show, sweet girl etc...(i prefer watching variety programs that show the true colors of a celebrity compared to listening to their songs)...and for KARA,i like their dorky, playful, friendly, hardworking, etc side of them.....they are just being themselves....

after knowing them, i began to listen to their songs and I like them all!!! < including those from the original 4 KARA members>

i am so glad that they are getting more n more recognition nowadays....i like it how they were once underrated, but now they proved others that they can be on top too and they really deserve it!! :thumbup::harac5:

KARA Jjang!!!!Fighting!!!! :blushing: