Were you an immediate fan?

MiSS.GiRlli3

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, we almost have the same story, MiSS.GiRlli3. XD

I also watched their special stage with Hyori, but the difference was I liked them instantly. I was like, "Whoa that Sunghee girl is talented". Lol. So I started liking Sunghee and KARA <3

For me it was more of a few years gap.

When I heard their Break it performance, I was awed by the song (especially Kim Sunghee) and the choero. For a few days I went online trying to find stuff on Kim Sunghee ^^. Then I got into watching Japanese stuff and drifted further away from the Kpop scene.

Fast forwards to 2009 and I saw "Wanna" and just then "If you wanna". I got hooked once again. Also this time I noticed 3 unfamiliar faces. They were your one and only Hara, Jiyoung, and believe it or not, I did not notice Nicole cuz of her short hair style in Wanna.

hmm, the first time i knew about anything related to kara was through nicole's involvement in star golden bell

since then, i started to hear their honey song, and it showed the really cute kara

not really a fan of cute, i kept the obsession to just watchin nicole on sgb

but when their wanna album came out... that was when i got hooked...

their more cooler look was really hot.... their lupin is sexy

and yea... now im fully hooked onto kara

KARAHOLIC~~~~!!!!

i think i am :P

i'm a new fan and i just knew them from the Lupin MV

by the time i watched the MV, i think they are really great. even though i'm not paying much attention

after my friend sent me his KARA collection to me and i knew more about them, i became their fan :D

I'm a new fan, both to Kara and K-Pop in general, so I discovered them through "Lupin". And I became a fan because of that song. At first, I liked it but didn't really. But I just kept coming back to it, again and again. And it grew on me slowly. And then the MV came out & after watching that, I became a fan. x]

EDIT:

Discovered 'em through "Wanna" and "Pretty Girl". But didn't really give a notice until "Lupin", which, as stated above, took a bit to grow on me. But now I love 'em. :)

Edited by djwise

I entered the kpop world a long time ago but I was a huge fan of WG before KARA in 2007 til like this year. I loved WG for a while but then I started to like KARA around their Pretty Girl album. I wasn't an immediate fan. More of a gradual fan. What really pulled me into KARA was their Lupin album. I loved the song "Lonely" and "Lupin". You could probably say I'm one of those middle fans that was pulled into the fandom a little late (:

I have known KARA for a while, but I became a fan just recently

The first time I know them was when my friend told me to listen to Rock U, they sounded nice but I wasn't really interested

One day I was bored and then I watched their Mister performance and the Wanna MV, after that I found the Lupin MV, watched it, and I immediately became a fan, LOL

i've only known kara around their mister days, and the first ones i got to know are hara and nicole. i don't know ut i liked nicole already. i was like a big fan of shinee and f(x) so i know she was friends with key and amber :blushing: i only became a fan recently though, because of my brother. i was the one who got him into kpop, but he was the one sho got me into kara. lol.

aww its sad that i did not stan kara before. they are adorable, and i love them now. ^_^

No I wasn't an immediate fan. I remember searching them up in google.

Look at their pictures and forgot all about them until Pretty Girl!~ Love them from then onwards.

Seungyeon was the one who drew me closer to Kara.

& yes she's my favourite member, as well as Hara and Gyuri! (:

to admit, i didnt like their music as much at first, but i think it was when i saw kara bakery that i noticed they have the best personalities (in my opinion) of any group that i know of. and its true that perception of the band affects my perception of the music when i hear it, because i feel like i know the people that are singing it

I guess I had always known about Kara but never bothered to look them up. I'm not sure what video I saw first or when it was or how I got there, but as soon as I saw them and heard the song, it was love at first sight. I am fan of K-Pop in general and specifically SNSD. I feel guilty now because I've been listening to Kara nonstop for about 4 days now. Sorry Soshi, these girls just flatout rock!

Hah Jimmy. I heard that. :P

I've been a longtime K-pop fan since BoA was dishin' Korean albums.

I really started to love KARA during Honey, but it was just a side thing.

I put em up in my tier during a dead period I guess, it wasn't really after any song, just one day I was like, "Damn, I REALLY like Kara!"

When Lupin came out a while after that moment I guess this was good, I love that song!

At first i wasnt really into kara. Then i saw nicole on a variety show and i was WHO IS THIS?

I started watching more variety shows and i fellin love with nicole. So eventually that led me to Kara.

I started listening to karas music and i thought it was so good. At the time i only new wg and snsd.

I thought kara was the best girgroup ever and ive been a fan ever since.

i dont think i immediately became a fan. o.O

After i first saw their performance for Honey, I was like....so bright! (like you know sunshine? XD)

but my taste of music wasn't that...so I didn't fell in love w/ them right away.

However, after listened and watched them perform Mister...I literally slapped myself and saying 'why in the world you weren't their fan before?!'

So now, I'm head over heels XDDDD

I was a true fan at heart ! ,<3

I immediately loved KARA when they promoted Pretty Girl !

Then Honey, Wanna, Mister, and now Lupin !

I really love their songs, then I looked into their variety shows and then I realized that they are so dorky on the shows too !

Haha, Hara's trip on the show w/ Daesung was EPiC xD

So yeah, I really liked them from the beginning and they're still my fave.

I love Seungyeon <3