Were you an immediate fan?

MiSS.GiRlli3

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I didn't really like their first song when they debuted.

So I didn't really get into them until Mister came out.

Wow talk about a long time. O.O

Lots has changed and now I'm a fan. Yay! ^.^

no i wasn't an immediate fan, when i saw Rock U performance i was like erm ok

truthfully i was not the fan of that song in beginning

as soon as pretty girl came out, i was hooked to it

i have been loving them ever since then

i know kara from anti article.....

they said kara trying so hard to be cute in pretty girl n they say kara ugly...

well i dont care coz i dont kara

i'm ss501 fans..

n i wacth them in intimate note with KARA

i really interest with "mister"

n gyul sanse of humor

after watch that show

i'm feel so in love with KARA

The first song I knew from them was Honey, and I hated the cute concept of it so it gave me an impression that Kara is a group which produces those kinds of songs, which I hated the most. *please don't hunt me down. xD* So it stayed that way. But when they released Revolution, for some reason I liked them and it was Mister that finally made me a fan. So after being a fan, strangely, I started liking Honey and Pretty Girl which I despised before. xD

I first saw KARA in their Rock U MV... I find them cute and they are like my younger siblings ( even if they are older)....

I started to suggest them to my other friends because I feel that this group has a unique music style...

Starting That day I love Kara and WG... but less people knew them...

I never gave up on them even other people don't like them... I still keep on spreading the KARAlove...

After I knew what they've been through, I loved them even more.....

I am attracted with groups with HUMBLE aura... I hate those are arrogant...

I have to be honest and say that no, I wasn't a fan when I was first introduced to them.

Don't get me wrong - I wasn't an anti or anything like that. I didn't like... actively dislike them... I just wasn't impressed by them. The first MV I saw of them was Pretty Girl, and though I liked the song, I thought the Engrish was a tad bit ridiculous since one of the members was supposedly from America (Nicole). I thought that was really stupid on whoever's part that wrote or decided on that particular song, but eh. I did, however, think a lot of them were adorable (namely Nicole and Seungyeon).

I didn't actually start REALLY getting into KARA until... I think I started really liking them after I saw them on Come To Play with SNSD. At the time, I was an editor for Soshisubs, and I was actually the one editing that particular show, so I probably watched that show about 97234873 times just because of that. I thought it was hilarious the first time through, but the more I watched it, the more I was like, "omg these girls are epic". Mostly in Gyuri's case rofl she was a riot in that show. I actually kind of got upset because CTP didn't really focus much on KARA, and I wanted to know more about them.

Eventually I started watching some of the subbed shows on Youtube, probably a little while after I saw Nicole start appearing on SGB. Ever since then, I've really loved their personalities. KARA is really a different brand of girls aside from SNSD. Not saying anything bad on SNSD - I'm a diehard SONE at heart, of course - but KARA Is really refreshing, I think. Very real.

Lupin is probably the first KARA song I've really loved, but I don't think it'll be too long before I find myself loving their other songs, either. I wasn't too crazy about SNSD's music at first, either, but after getting to know the girls, their music had a new appeal to me. I think it will be the same here.

• 1 month later...

I can say that no I wasn't a immendiate fan. I was looking for some music and I heard that KARA won a award for honey, so I decided to check out the mv for it. I like watch 30 sec of it, and change to a different group. Then months later, when I was look for song to downloard are my ipod, I remember KARA. Since KARA came out with mister and wanna at this time, I decided to check out KARA again. I like wanna, the whole mv and everything. Then i check out mister, love that. Then went back to check out honey again, it grew it on. Check out pretty girl, didn't love it so much. But I wasn't a fan of them, I like the song but not them yet. Unitil I saw the teaser for lupin mv, I instanly start get curious about them. So you can say I knew them first, like the song, but then become a immediatley fan until see the lupin teaser.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Well, I used to be a hater of KARA cause my friend hates Hara *until now >.<*

Then, I watched their performance of Mister in youtube when I was bored. Then I begin to like them as a group.

I fell for them during their Lupin days. :eyelove:

No I wasn't an immediate fan the first time I heard of Kara I think it was when I watched the Dance Battle at the 2007 MKMF. I just thought they were a cute group . And then I really started to like them with the song Honey and especially Wanna! This song was really different from what they had done and I think it suits them.

No, not all. I actually hated them. I remember I first saw them in Arirang's Pops in Seoul. I didn't know anything about Kpop then and I was just flipping through the channels when I came across their Honey music video. I was like, "Eew, what the hell are they doing? They're so ugly. I'm way prettier, I can't believe they're celebrities. And why are their voices so tiny, cutesy, and high-pitched?" I didn't even bother finding out who they were obviously. Then after watching for a couple of seconds I switched to another channel.

A few months later, I became a SS501 fan and I got to know more about Kpop. I heard about KARA but I didn't really know them and I wasn't interested since I was fangirling over boy groups. I don't know exactly when I became a fan but it just sort of happened along the way. I think they caught my attention during Mister. I realized my first impressions were retarded. They are the prettiest girl group out there. And sounding good in a tiny, cutesy, high-pitched voice is no joke. True story.

Edited by bbqqbb

Not really. At first i did like their song immediately but i wasn't really fully liking them as a group. I didn't quite like their other songs and I didn't pay attention to them when they went on shows or anything like that either. In the end i gave in and noticed them on other variety shows and became a fan.

Well the first time i saw them was when one of my seedy friends showed me mister lol

so i just assumed they were just as seedy as he was hahaha...so i didnt really like them at first

But later when i checked out their other stuff and found out they were very cute and sweet...dats when i became a fan

I didn't really like Kara until the Lupin era. The first time I was introduced to them was during the Honey/ Pretty Girl era. Those songs didn't really catch my attention nor leave me with a good impression. When I saw the music video for Lupin, I then decided to look up the group's history and that's when I became a fan.

No, I wasn't an immediate fan. Seungyeon and Gyuri kinda irritated me when I first ventured into variety shows. But I like them now - especially Gyuri. The same goes for their earlier songs... Music-wise, I started paying attention after Mister and Pretty Girl.