• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started on Kpop as I got introduced to the Adam couple on WGM,

then it started to spread, like a virus and i went to search up

on the other kpop idols.

Then I saw SY in Honey MV.

And the rest as they say it, is all history.

:tongue:

Honestly I was a big hater at first. I thought they were mediocre all the way until Lupin. I believe during Lupin, they were already getting into Japan. After starting off big with Japan, I started to pay more attention to them. That is when I ended up LOVING them. It's weird because I usually would like ONE member but for Kara, they all seem too perfect to be true. However I like it when they're on Japanese shows more than Korean shows. I don't know if anyone feels this way but I feel like Korea appreciates them more AFTER seeing their success in Japan.

• 2 months later...

WHen you consider I've know KARA since their single" Jumping" (and I DID like that song) but didn't fall in love with them til just this year, it must be the LONGEST COURTING IN HISTORY! But yeah, evn though I liked the songs I was hearing from them, and liked the performance they did on this past year's Kohaku, it wasn't until I saw the PV for Mister that I realized how AWESOME they were! From there I went online and began amassing everyhting I could watch and hear, then finally I began buying up everything I could get my hands on! It was quick, but I fell hard!

I don't think I was an immediate fan, i'm pretty sure I heard Lupin but didn't realize it was KARA and got the song stuck in my head for awhile. A few months later i happened upon the Mister dance (and song lol) and that was when I started to look up more about KARA and became a fan haha :D

hmm I'm not quite sure?

I really liked pretty girl then liked them ever since? XD

Then i suddenly came across star golden bell when nicole was still there and then loved them especially nicole XD

not really, I like their music from Mister period until now but I just listen to their songs online. I never actually have any in my iTunes and I didn't join any forum about them. Only recently my love for them grew bigger after rewatching some variety shows. I love their attitude, each member has a very special personality and they portrait themselves very uniquely on tv. I like them now, a lot. But I wasn't an immediate fan. So regret about it now

Well, when i first got into kpop I was actually into SNSD alot, so I watched alot of variety shows like Invincible youth,which consisted of different members from different kpop groups. I decided i might as well check the other groups out because I only knew of SNSD. I liked some of these groups but when i saw KARA - were with you MV, the song just stuck in my head alot (and it still does even today). During the mv I noticed that all of these girls we're actually pretty cute. (Gyuri caught my eye the most XD) So then I saw more MVs and got completely hooked.I still love SNSD to this day, but not quite as much as I love KARA now. And that's how i became a Kamilian :D

Actually i've heard KARA's songs for a long time, but i don't really pay attention. :boss:

Until one day in 2011 when i was playing an online game called Ayo Dance, and KARA - Honey has played and for some reason i became very fond :doubt: . Though I am usually not too interested. :soangry:

So I began to see KARA's music video, and see the other songs music video all of a sudden I became very fond with KARA. :friendly:

Especially Nicole :sexy:.

I still addicted to her until now :inluv:

I first saw KARA when i was playing PIU before and it was Wanna. At first i didn't paid them some attention and then after year later I found out that there will be KARA songs on DJMAX Technika 3 which is my favorite game. At first I said DJMAX Technika 3 became PIU because of the K-Pop songs that will be put there but then when I started playing, it made me realize that it was not a bad idea to put KARA songs on it. And now everytime I play DJMAX Technika 3, I always play KARA songs. From then on I started to like KARA so I don't if its immediate or not. :sweatdrop: I'm proud that I am a Kamilia.

Edited by kara.love

I figured that kara was a good group but never paid too much attention to them mainly ecause of the SNSD distraction. But then the concert came and their song was too good for me to ignore.

• 4 weeks later...

I started watching IY because of Sunny and Yuri, but really fell in love with the rest of the cast! So I kept watching all the eps after they left!

I thought Hara was super funny and really sweet! It wasn't until recently after the Google concert I started looking more into Kara, reading their story, their struggles and watching shows like Bakery, Kara Channel and yup, really love this group now! It's hard not to after knowing their story and how they stuck by each other and continue to succeed now!

They really are so great together as a group and as a family!

Oh, so I wasn't the only one who kind of disliked them at first.. :whistling: Well, I really REALLY REALLY disliked KARA at first. Cause in Invincible Youth Seasons 1, Hara was, well, annoying, to me. At that time I was only interested in SNSD. Then came out Step, and I was like, "That kid in red hair seems pretty cool". But still, disliking them because of Hara. Then I watched Come To Play with KARA and SNSD. Then I saw Gyuri's actions and stuff and I was like, "She's kinda cool," So that made Seungyeon and Gyuri. Then I watched SGB cause my friend forced me to watch it with him. Just so happened that Nicole was there too. Then I started to like her as well. By the time IY2 came out, I thought of Jiyoung as a really cute yet kind of immature kid. All that's left was Hara. Somehow, I forgot what happened, but now imma fan of them :D

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! My brother-in-law showed me SNSD music and videos, but I wasn't that interested. But I thought that maybe there was some other K-pop group that would be more interesting. So, I watched many kind of music videos but Kara Step music video was the best. And after that I've been a fan. Step was the first Kara's song I heard and I loved it :). I had seen Goo Hara in City Hunter and Running Man but I didn't know she was a singer :D. I thought she was an actress :D.

• 3 weeks later...

First time I heard about KARA was through allkpop back in 2009, they wrote something about the famous mister butt dance so I wanted to know what the fuzz was all about. I watched one of their performance and at first I didn't think it was that great, but the song got stuck in my head so a listened to it again... and again.... and again until I had to download all their songs. I've been a fan ever since and always listened to their new songs but became a real Kamilia only some time ago after watching KARASIA, they just blew my mind completely away and turned me into a Kamilia ^^'

When i first heard Kara i wasn't in to kpop yet.

It wasn't until a couple years later honestly that i started to listen to it.

Kara of course, grabbed my attention rather quickly upon my entry into kpop fandom.

Thus i did eventually become a fan.

Edited by harukaizor

• 3 weeks later...

No I don't.

I know Kara exist as they are quite popular but truthfully I don't like them. Then I saw Hara defeated one of my fav girl in a game so dislike turn to hate (What a stupid reason to hate :crying: ) that I finally decided I should check them out, what so good bout Kara so I watch lupin. well its cat got my tongue kind of like feeling so I think they deserve the popularity (But now I think they are under ratted). I'm not hating them anymore but still not liking them either.

Anyway from lupin Nicole got my attention and than out of the blue from one of Heroes episode I without reason fall for the clueless Nicole. When I watch the episode again I don't get how could I become her fan just because of that :lol:

From nicole I started to get into Kara and fall in love with all of them. I don't hate Hara anymore esp when I realized that she's the nicest to her fans but sadly she has lots of haters (I wish some of the haters turn into fans like I did), Gyuri the wise full of confidence leader, Sungyeon also the wise onnie (I think Kara got number of smart peoples) , Jiyoung the cutest manknae among all other group and Nicole my forever bias in K-Pop. Every single one of them plays their own role perfectly and complete Kara. They keep on improving and care for their fans which make me stick with them and wish I will always be a kamilia.

Edited by NoorAsz