Were you an immediate fan?

MiSS.GiRlli3

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not an immediate fan :lol:

I knew Kara for the first time through their single 'Step'. When I listened to the song and watched the mv, I was just like 'Oh, nice song','They're pretty,' and etc. I didn't bother to dig about them any further.

One day, I read a Kpop magazine and found out that Kara had released a Japanese single entitled 'Winter Magic'. At that time, I thought that maybe I should try to listen to it and when I listened to the song..BAM! My heart was tightly captured by their voice :eyelove:

Later, I watched the mv and it attracted me to them even more :jogging: Since then, I declared myself as a Kamilia and, yes, here I am :) With the other Kamilias from all over the world :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, it was love at first sight!  LOL.  Truly, when one of my friends showed me the video for Mister on his cell phone I was hooked by Hara.   :gemhappy:

She definitely left an impression on me.  I had no experience with Kpop before that.  Later on, even when I first saw SNSD on youtube, it took months and months for me to really get into them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes,

I really love Relaxing Honey and Pretty girl

But i started all over again during Step even if i know them before but well not actually checking them

Edited by edr49890

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not really. I got to know more about them through a friend and since most of my friends are more into YG groups like BIGBANG and 2NE1, and SNSD, I decided to think outside the box and gave Kara more interest. And that's how I became a fan =)

• 1 year later...