• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
MiSS.GiRlli3

Were you an immediate fan?

412 posts in this topic

I know Kara when i'm in euphoria with SNSD..

at first time i see Mister's MV.. Me and My friends mock them..

because with the butt dance i saw it really weird (because it was genie that time with their legs)

and thanks to Hara Goo in Invincible Youth (because Sunny and Yuri was there) i started to explore more about Kara..

And then i got bored with the beautiful of SNSD..

I Went into the Cute of Kara..

For a long time i really love Hara.. until I heard about her relationship, i went to Han Seungyeon And Nicole.. But I like Seungyeon more..

at first i Hate Seungyeon with her eyes and Her chubby cheeks.. but for some reason i realized that she is really CUTE!! with her lovely smile or with her arrogant face.. makes me want to pinch her cheeks more..

And Nicole.. Waw she is reallllyy sexy.. besides her rap is really cool

No, not at all. I heard so many bad things about them at the time I just assumed that I wouldn't like them.

I heard Mister but I was still in denial. I didn't consider myself a fan until Step to be honest ^^;

I never liked cute concepts so that was probably why I never bothered to look at their other mvs.

I first saw KARA on a show with Girls Generation, so I have to admit that they were a bit overshadowed by Girls Generation and I didn't really pay attention to them at first. But then I saw some of them again on another few shows and out of curiosity I started to look for their videos and performances and before I realise it I became a fan~ :D

Hmm, I started to like KARA, after i watched Invincible Youth 1 (Because of Sunny) and saw Goo hara.

After that i started to watch Step MV, and i voila :shining: , i'm become a kamilia. hahaha.. :D

The first time I got to know them was through my sister. She showed me "Mister". After listening to that song, I became a fan.

YES! I was..lol

The first song I've heard by them was STEP. I saw the MV on TV. I was like "wow this song is really catchy!" So did more research, and I listened to more of their songs! And I loved them!! keke.

May KARA continue to mesmerize everyone with their catchy songs and beauty!! :gemadmire:

WEll the first song i heard from them was step, yeah i know I'm a late arrival to Kara and Kpop in general, but i liked it and started to inget interested in them. I generally liked them, but i wasn't over the moon about them until i started watching some variety shows in wich they appeared.

To be honest, not yet at that time. I listened to their songs a few times, especially Mister and Lupin, then I would immediately be their fan.

Edited by speedthief

oh yes xD i didnt know much about k=pop back then.... so it was amazing, lovely clips bright colours ^^

nope, i saw nicole on SGB but after seeing the Step MV that i started to like them ^^

I like Kara for their variety show appearences.

Edited by JJkul

Nope, I actually heard of them quite a while ago and saw their performances on store TV displays but didn't really take notice. I'm more attracted to artistes by their personalities than performances, so it wasn't until recently that I watched some variety program featuring them that I started getting hooked.

It's not with KARA that I started to listen to Kpop but now that I discovered them, I wonder where to start since KARA has been active for quite a some time now. Anybody has some tips for me? Please don't say listen to everything, I will but sometimes there are some things better to start first.

Thank you

I know KARA since Hara and Jiyoung join the group, but i'm not a fans back then. Later, i started to like Jiyoung from a fanvid i watch. Then, i watch KARA's MV and started to like the song and like them as well.

for me, id say yes and no.. lol the first time ive ever seen kara was on snsds hello baby (i was a huge snsd fan and still amXD) but it wasnt until i saw hara on invincible youth that i really started checking their stuff and i gotta say, they hooked me pretty darn good lol : p but gyuri and jiyoung were the ones who stuck out to me the most :D yay for KARA!

i became a Kamilia after i wathced the MV of Step

Nope not an immediate fan. took me 3 years since 2009 before i became their fan. i liked kara before. jiyoung just gave me the reason to finally commit myself to them as a kamilia.

I saw them on SGB and looked them up and saw Mister and it got stuck in my head for some time, and one week later Pandora came out and bam I was a kamilia! :gemhoho:

I liked the first video by them that I saw, but I wouldn't say that I was really a fan at the time because I wasn't really interested in K-Pop. The next time I saw one of the videos I became a fan, though.

well, my turn.

I was visiting a blog, and I found a post talking about KARA. Well, how I was not a expert in KPop, it was difficult to understand them, haha.

I heard "Mister" and I just fell in love for them. I couldn't stop listen them.

So, I'm an immediate fan!

Edited by Laura Reis

I became a fan of KARA right after I seen them performing live infront of me during the MTV world stage in Malaysia. I cant forget their appearance after that night.

Before I've only heard some of their songs like Step and Mister, TBH yeah during that moment I only knew that 2 songs lol. I have been mesmerized by their charm and started liking them since.

If you had noticed, I joined Karaholic a few days after the MTV world stage :D

Wasn't an immediate fan. The first time I saw Mister, I was a little offended by their dance, thinking that it was a little too over expressive. But at that time, I didn't even know they were KARA. Also heard Honey before I knew of them, thought the song was quite nice, but didn't really bother to follow up on it, so it was more of like a listen and "uh~ good song" then forgets about it.

Until I watched the MV of Wanna accidentally on a remix on Youtube, and fell for Nicole, then I became a fan.

I wasn't an immediate fan of Kara either. It wasn't until after watching different variety shows and behind the scenes stuff that they became my favorite group because of how genuine they seem. I think the fact that they've had so many struggles have made them really sincere, and it shows, in my opinion.

Yes! I first heard their song 'Wanna' when a friend gave some songs to me. I fell in love with the song the first time I heard it! So I searched for the singer and I watched the music video... and I fell in love with them immediately! Especially to Jiyoung ♥