Were you an immediate fan?

MiSS.GiRlli3

Hmm where do I start?! I never heard of Kara till a little over a month ago. I was watching Family Outing with my sister when Nicole was a guest one day. Her bubbly, charming personality made my love her! Soon after that, I started watching Kara videos and downloading their songs and now I'm a fan!

short simple and straight to the point! :complacent:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still am and always will be a sone :)

I only noticed kara when i watched invincible youth.. the song mister also got my attention cuz it's catchy :D

but i really started getting into kara after seeing nicole in FO with fany.. Lupin helped a lot too =P

Hmm where do I start?! I never heard of Kara till a little over a month ago. I was watching Family Outing with my sister when Nicole was a guest one day. Her bubbly, charming personality made my love her! Soon after that, I started watching Kara videos and downloading their songs and now I'm a fan!

short simple and straight to the point! :wub:

I know, right? her reactions to meat were particularly funny.. also if you watch invincible youth, when she was a guest she was also really excited about the food ! hahaha

lol.. i wasn't into K-pop till the start of last year when my whole school is crazy over snsd. Den there i came over with kara Wanna and it was immediately addiction to their songs. now still a loyal fans and probably will not change forever =P

Edited by abyssdeath

To be honest no....i kinda started listening to all the girl groups at the same time and every one was comin out with hits

and SNSD came out on top for me so I never payed too much attention to Kara....but they never left the scene and kept

comin so it just caught my attention one day and ever since "Good Day Season 2"....its a wrap LOL....The "Mister" performances

should have taken home all the titles hahaha =) Their music is original, their beats are original and thats what I love about them...

Kara played their way into my heart and they're not going anywhere!!!!

I say "Yes".

Here's my story.

At that time, I was running on the machine in fitness center. Then, one of the television that on the MTV channel play "Pretty Girl".

I was "Umm, that kinna cool. I like it" that's it. Then when a moment that every member walk out each person while SY singing.

Hara walk out and smile, all her face was smiling. I love Hara immediately, then I search for the group.

The more I search about them, the more I love them.

I wouldn't say I was an immediate fan. But like so many I have read here so far found them as a result of checking out SNSD first. Like most other kpop groups I like I tend to search them out on individual tv programs first, especially variety stuff. I find listening to most groups' music more enjoyable afterwards having learned a little about their members and their personalities and KARA is definitely one of those groups to watch for.

was really interested when they debuted

it was really different from the other girl groups that debuted

but after hearing that sunghee left and dsp planning on adding 2 more members, i wasn't really following much then

still gave them a try after hara and jiyoung debuted with kara with 'rock u'. wasn't a big fan of that song

i think what drew me back in was hara in the 'pretty girl' mv with the headphones and after their promotions for 'honey' was over

nicole on sgb was hilarious, really miss her segment now that i think about it

hmm.. sadly no... i only know SNSD and Wonder Girls before, then i thought, SNSD is the best girl group.. when i knew about other girl groups and Kara is one of them... i didn't care about them....

BUT when I watched Hara in Invincible Youth, i liked her.. and tried watching their performances for the first time, and then fell in love with them...

SO, i think my answer is partly yes... HAHAHA!!

i would keep this short as i need to sleep soon. :aha:

I was NOT an immediate fan. The first MV i watched of them when i searched them up was Honey and i thought they were just another cute girl group. But after watching IY, i started to notice Hara (she was the one who brought me interest in Kpop) and so i began to notice more about KARA but i still wasn't much of their fan. I just listened to their songs. I felt that it was good but wasn't enough to get me interested in them. But as i soon began to see them more on variety show, i grew to like them alot. My peak of being their fan and decision to join KH, the thing that made me such a fan now was actually after the release of Lupin.

KARA Hwaiting!!! :determined:

nope. that's why i just became a member this late ;O

anyways, in details, its a very long story getting kara on my mind. but you can find it in the how did you get into kara thread. ;)

i know you dont wanna read my story. lol just wanna say that i did share!

yeah, I did.

here's my story:

well, my unnie really is a fan of K-pop. one day, she made me listen kara's song 'Break it'.

i was amazed on SungHee's powerful voice.

I immediately became a fan. but then I heard that she already left the group.

so, I supported kara since then. xD