[2016.01.18] Hara writes heartfelt handwritten note to fans about her new beginning

Jappy

S0g6Jgp.jpg

Former KARA member Hara, who was recently revealed to have joined Key East, uploaded a picture of a handwritten note to her fans on Twitter. In said note, Hara gets a bit personal about her decision to move on from being a girl group member to an actress, and relays her gratitude to all those who supported since the very beginning.

The note starts, "Kamilias, and to everyone, I deliver my greetings after a long time. Hello, this is Hara. Since a while back, so many tales have suddenly erupted so I think many people were concerned. It wasn't an easy decision for me to make but I intend to tread slowly at a new place with the mindset of beginning again."

The note further read, "As one of the KARA members, I experienced many things that are not easily experienced at my age, felt many different types of emotions as I lived, and was overwhelmed with all the love from fans. I'm trying to walk a new path with the precious time of nine years I spent under KARA, respecting one another's opinions, stored in my heart. Because I'm alone now, I may show sides of me that are lacking or disappointing, but I will try not to settle for the current situation and show a me that is growing and working hard. Thank you."

gSFmoNO.png

Source: Allkpop

• Like 3

That Gu Hara, she always knows how to make me emotional. :'-)

This is the love that nonfans would never understand, and that's why I'm proud to be a Kamilia. Can't wait to see Hara noona's next adventures. ^_^

Thank you for sharing the translation.

Edited by PKKamilia1

• 2 weeks later...

Hara, you gave us so many wonderful times watching your singing, dancing and appearances over nine years.  I look forward to your future and hope to see sometimes your doing great solo songs, too.  I will miss Kara, but it never was the same after Jiyoung and Nicole left.