[2016.01.19] Signing With a New Agency, KARA's ex-member Goo Hara is 'eye-catching'

Chiaro

Goo Hara who has currently signed an exclusive contract with Key East catches the attention of public by mentioning KARA ex-member's name.

In the previous MBC Music Program 'Hara On and On: The Gossip', Hara talked about Jiyoung & Nicole.

At that time, Hara mentioned on the program "People always told me don't say that it's tiring but i really can't. It's really sad how people say it like that because after all this is my job".

Regarding to Jiyoung & Nicole who quit the group, she said, "If I say I wasn't sad, I'm lying. They didn't do it because they hate it".

"What I really admire from them is that Jiyoung & Nicole are brave enough to start a new beginning while i'm here, in KARA choosing the safe way. At first i was a bit disappointed, but now i'm cheering them to the fullest. Because that's what it should be," she said.

(for everybody who's confused about what is this, the article is basically a flashback where KARA talked about the other members quitting while now she herself, is not part of KARA anymore as KARA have been disbanded)

Original Article: here

Translated by: Chiaro

• Like 2