[Other] A present for Nicole...

onedream92

Hi, I am a new member to this forum/site and this is my first time writing a post on this so forgive me if i wrote this in the wrong place... :eyelove:

But yeah.. Im planning to go korea this summer.. havent been there in 4 years... but anyways as you can see from the title im planning on buying a present for Nicole for her birthday. I know its like 2 months early but i wont be in korea when its her birthday so i decided to give her something when i go this time.. i dont really knwo when i will ever go korea again cos of exams and school etc..

But yeah I was just wondering if you guys knew what kind of things she likes or what kind of things she might like as a present??? and yeah this is like my first time doing soemthing like this so im a bit worried but who cares.. hehe ^^.

SO yeah... I would be grateful if you could give me some ideas...

Thank you

How sweet of you :eyelove: I'm not good at coming up with ideas but I'll just list the stuff Nicole likes so if you have to have a last resort you can look at this hehe.

But Nicole's birthday is in October, isn't it? You're a bit more than 2 months early but you can always just give Nicole a present regardless of whether it's her birthday or not--fans do that all the time. Just like an appreciative present?

Nicole loves plushies (..right?) and piggies so if you end up running short on time you can always find something really cute w/ a pig cartoon on it. She's probably gotten tons of those, but I'm sure she'd appreciate anything she receives.

She also loves to cook and her favorite color is green (though it used to be orange). If you're thinking about clothes, her style is very tomboyish with a tad bit of hip hop influence. Maybe a hat? I'm sure Nicole will love whatever you get her!

Let us know what you ended up giving her!

oh thanx for all the ideas... :D

this is really good cos there is like a disney store thing which is nearby and its quite cool and has a lot of disney stuff :P

and yeah i was thinking of hoodies but i wasnt sure what sort of style she likes so... hmm... ill need to ask a friend about that. :) Im quite good at finding really cool hoodies but im not that great at the female side of fashion. lol..

but yeah ive been saving up for a bit... like on the side for something like this... and yeah i managed to save up

Edited by onedream92

i don't think Kara will be having any fan-meetings. you could try delivering it at DSP's Building personally and either pass it to one of their staffs or wait for Kara to appear. (that is, if they're in the building, if they're not...than you'll be just wasting your time. lol)

i guess, you have to look at their schedule?

ok kl if they dont have any fan meetings or anything like thatill go to the DSP place. If they arent there i will just ask someone to give it to them.. but im just worried it wont get delivered.. hmm ill see

but yeah whats her favourite colour?? green or orange??

and yeah ill probs buy her hoodies, earrings, a flat hat and something else if i have any money left.

:P

aww how sweet.. i think maybe to give yourself an edge on her receiving your present, put all the stuff in packaging and write in English :D and tell the staff at DSP where you came from ^_^ to get some sympathy? :D...

Hoodies, well she likes the Hollister and Abercrombie brands, also the WESC brands too. Green or Orange is fine lol. Oh i thought of getting Nicole jewelry from this line of jewelry called Disney Couture, they have really nice stuff with sayings like "Believe" or "Wish". It's kind of perfect b/c it's girly but has the disney theme but doesn't look like it's kid's jewelry. Hope that helps :D.. and it'd be awesome if you tell us about your trip too when the time comes :D

all the stuff i mentioned can be ordered online or go to the Hollister or Abercrombie stores, i think only certain places have Disney Couture jewelry so you might need to do some research on where to get it :D

ah man.. mae thanks for all the help ^_^ .

now i have some idea of the stuff to get.

but yeah i was wondering.. does she like peter pan?? cos i heard she was like a big fan of peter pan??

and yeah ill put up pics of the stuff ill probs buy her or stuff i find and see what other people say about them..

Ok i didnt really know how to put pics on this so i made a flickr thing...

so yeah it has the list of things i found that i might buy..

but yeah ill probs buy three things:

1) Jewelry

2) Hoodie

3) Hat/Shoes

In the link there should be few pics..

But yeah can u tell me 3 things u think i should get nicole...

like e.g bracelet, hoodie 1, shoes - one of each present from above like one jewelry, one hoodie, shoes/hat

Heres the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/onedream92/

Thanx in advance for the replies..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...