[Gifs] Nicole's Unique Moments

BabyJ

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ah such great gifs. I really miss this Nicole. She's gotten so conscious of how she appears/comes off on screen that she's just not much of her bubbly self anymore. She's more reserved and in the background these days, well she never tried to stand out back then but at least she didn't hold anything back. I just want to see her let loose and go crazy on screen lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah.. NICOLE BEING NICOLE <3
LOL..Nicole wants to eat HITSUMABUSHI( barbequed eel ).. She was thinking about the foods.. xD
Shikshin Nciole again appears?? :geminluv::gemhappy:
She is too cute~~~ :gemnoway:

• 2 weeks later...

I second that... She seems to look happier when smiling in SGB than normal haha

right? everytime I see her smiling from her SGB vids i always unconsciously smile along :)

Edited by r0naLd222

aww she is so dorky .. i really enjoyed the SGB eps thanks to her trying to mimic all the words with actions and it's so cute when she is stressed out and her mind goes blank hehe

yeah! she really is very dorky and I think that made her very lovable :3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Awwww Nicoles too cute!♡ I love and miss watching her on SGB! Its sucks to not see her out and being her fun little self on more varieties! If you watch SGB her segment level with me(?) was something i think a lot of people enjoyed! Even though they had a hard time figuring out the answers ahahaha

Awwww Nicoles too cute!♡ I love and miss watching her on SGB! Its sucks to not see her out and being her fun little self on more varieties! If you watch SGB her segment level with me(?) was something i think a lot of people enjoyed! Even though they had a hard time figuring out the answers ahahaha

I dont really understand what they talking about, but, just watching nicole expression, it makes my day a lot better~ wish she's still doing that now...

Agree with you!!! Enjoyed watching her at SGB!!!! The seal clap!!!!!! :gemhappy: