Worried about Nicole

B.KS

Hello,

I and some others on twitter are really worried about Nicole after her recent posts... first the text post about life and today the post about what people think about her.

For the first time i don't think she is stressed, this seems to be worse? Anyway i think she's going to announce something idk if its going to be good or bad, but its killing me.

What are your toughts?

• Like 2

No,
I know about her faith, don't worry, she will be fine :)

I'm happy and enjoying my life a lot different after knowing Nicole, even on the darkest condition, because of Nicole's belief  :nc6:

anyway, wishing her the best for her upcoming solo concert

Nikoriii fightingg!

No,

I know about her faith, don't worry, she will be fine :)

I'm happy and enjoying my life a lot different after knowing Nicole, even on the darkest condition, because of Nicole's belief  :nc6:

anyway, wishing her the best for her upcoming solo concert

Nikoriii fightingg!

well i felt like she is going to release something about herself/her future. I still feel it, im just uuhm idk how to say it. feeling something inside thats not right just that strange feeling. I hope my feeling is completely wrong ofcourse

well i felt like she is going to release something about herself/her future. I still feel it, im just uuhm idk how to say it. feeling something inside thats not right just that strange feeling. I hope my feeling is completely wrong ofcourse

ah, I see, so you think about that...  

likely, but I think no need to worry too much about that...

she's strong, and hard-worker to do everything she decide. recall that every interview with kara member and if kara asked who is the most hard-working, everyone always vote nicole instantly :)

• Like 1

ah, I see, so you think about that...  

likely, but I think no need to worry too much about that...

she's strong, and hard-worker to do everything she decide. recall that every interview with kara member and if kara asked who is the most hard-working, everyone always vote nicole instantly :)

ye i had the feeling she would might quit singing, don't ask me why cause i don't know either. but it still doesn't feel right i will wait hahaha. hopefully you are right, and im freaking wrong

ye i had the feeling she would might quit singing, don't ask me why cause i don't know either. but it still doesn't feel right i will wait hahaha. hopefully you are right, and im freaking wrong

I'm copying nicole's message to me several years ago:

I'll just fully support every path what she choose to do so as long as it's good for her :)

I'm copying nicole's message to me several years ago:I'll just fully support every path what she choose to do so as long as it's good for her :)

Its probably going to be okay, i hope she wont make an announcement :)

I thought it was pretty innocuous to be honest. Nicole is always working so hard, and she has a great group of coworkers and friends. Her entire backup dance group is like her squad. Haha

There's also her dogs, and the fact that after that post she posted a shot of Melly from presumably a video shoot is I think a fair indicator that Nicole was just curious.

This year She's been very...contemplative about all that she's done so far. It's her second year as a solo artist so she's had a lot of opportunity to grow and discover herself as both an artist and a person.

She's hitting an age where one really starts to ponder on one's future plans (family, kids, legacy etc.). And to be honest I think she's just going through that process of growing more mature and self-aware. :)

• Like 1

I thought it was pretty innocuous to be honest. Nicole is always working so hard, and she has a great group of coworkers and friends. Her entire backup dance group is like her squad. Haha

There's also her dogs, and the fact that after that post she posted a shot of Melly from presumably a video shoot is I think a fair indicator that Nicole was just curious.

This year She's been very...contemplative about all that she's done so far. It's her second year as a solo artist so she's had a lot of opportunity to grow and discover herself as both an artist and a person.

She's hitting an age where one really starts to ponder on one's future plans (family, kids, legacy etc.). And to be honest I think she's just going through that process of growing more mature and self-aware. :)

Well said!

• Like 1

Well like i said, hope she keeps performing the next couple of years. Thx for your replies

More or less. The memory thing might have also been provoked by Seungyeon, as her current project had a page open for people to send in their memories of/with her.

Emm sorry for oot, but what's sy's project?

Honestly,in my recent hectic schedule, i completely lost following other girls except nicole from ournikori...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm worried about her dogs, havent seen them in a while and she used to post about them daily.

haha not really worried, I know she's just busy with the current promotion cycle.

I think she reduced posting photos about her dogs again, some of them even deleted from her insta

She always brings her dogs when practicing, look at her dancer's instagram, melly, jasper and duke got lot's of love from nicole's friend too :)

• 3 weeks later...

And to add to the suspense she deleted like 150+ pictures off of her instagram including recent ones.

Maybe her phone was full? She posted something about too many pictures