Share your favourite in Nicole's Bliss album!

Nicole's Bliss  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which album cover?

• Type A
    • Type B
    • Type C
  2. 2. Which song do you like the most? (You can select more than one, but no more than 3, please)

• Precious Time
    • HAPPY
    • Wonderful Baby
    • LUNAR
    • Say Good Bye
    • Lucky Day
    • Need a Love
    • Memories
    • recall
    • Something Special
    • DON'T STOP
    • Dream of Love
    • MAMA (Japanese Ver.)

So, I want to know what's your favourite in her latest album!

Also, please rank from your most favourite to least favourite songs if you want too :)

feel free to also include some babbles about this album and songs!

Okay, starting from me

Ranks:

Absolutely love it:

1. LUNAR

2. Dream of Love [love nicole's voice here! So soothing for me!]

3. Memories

4. Say Good Bye

5. Something Special

Also like this song,

6. recall

7. Wonderful baby

8. Precious Time

9. HAPPY

meh...

10. DON'T STOP [i like listening with the MV only, only listening to the music alone isn't]

11. Need a Love

12. Lucky Day

Album Cover:

Type A:

A.jpg

Type B:

B.jpg

Type C:

111.jpg

• Like 2

I love the milk commercial cover hahah, and i loved lunar. I don't like don't stop, happy and mamma

• Like 1

Ahhhh It's so hard to choose! I love 'em all :gemhappy: (covers and all songs)

Since this is afterall a concept album (the concept being blissfulness), I still enjoy it the most when I am listening to it as a whole from Precious Time through to Dream Of Love. Every song just fits in so perfectly to complete the album.

Speaking of the concept, all the songs seemingly represent different points and paths that all lead to one eventual thing : true happiness. This is even more impressive for me because they were able to fit both Something Special and Don't Stop into that same thematic progression.

The only one that I don't like is the japanese Mama, it just doesn't work for me. Also it doesn't fit the positive, cheery vibe of the album imo. But to be fair, I didn't like the Korean Mama all that much either.

• Like 2

Type A. Say Good Bye, LUNAR, Memories. And I love all the songs in bliss album except MAMA Jap ver.  I like MAMA Kor ver so much.

In terms of MV/PV, I like DON'T STOP more. 

• Like 1

For covers, the normal edition is much better than the other two. Type A's has her face too hidden for me, and type B is... just an odd choice honestly.

Song-wise, Lucky Day and LUNAR would be the two best for me. Least favorite is recall, but I didn't like it when it was first released to begin with.

The Japanese version of MAMA... could have been much better. Not sure why they altered the instrumental firstly (though I guess it kind of distinguishes it a bit from the original), but my main issue is how lazy the lyrics are to me. It comes off more as a direct translation of the Korean lyrics that someone altered so it was singable to the song's melody instead of an actual Japanese version D:

• Like 1

Type B ^_^ I love all the Sweetune songs! LUNAR, HAPPY, DON'T STOP, Something Special... I like Memories and recall too. I liked wonderful baby but the chorus doesn't do it for me.. I guess I don't really dislike any song but Lucky Day and wonderful baby took a very long time to grow on me 

Edited by erinalite
  • Like 2

omg i love them all and the songs its hard to just have one choice but idk she looks pretty in all of the album covers but my favs are A and c she just looks so beautiful with her hair down :gemadmire: my favorite songs are something special,happy and lunar :nc6:

Edited by karaprincess13
  • Like 1

Type C, I don't know, I love this pic~ About the songs, "Lunar" and "Happy" are my favorite ( "Recall" I started to love it with the release of "Don't Stop")...some of the songs sounds more than less, or a little good to me like "Memories" or "Precious Time", btw, I was excited about the japanese version of MAMA...but now, sounds strange to me...anyway, Nicole is exploring other genres of music and that's a good thing♥

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i got type B (love photobooks)  

i like all the songs so i won't say my favorites even though i like some a little more than others like lunar. Not sure about how i feel about recall though, i like that one the least for sure.  this is also ignoring mama as i haven't heard the japanese version enough.

Edited by shiris
  • Like 1