[2016.06.22] Han Seungyeon Korea Pia Special Interview !

viperion

o0720096013599633786.jpgo0800060013599633775.jpg

1. What is the main concept of this photo-book ?
SY:Literally "Natural". Well, It's better to made less makeup and let everyone know the natural look of me but somehow it still
   still kept in photo-book so I has kept some natural beauty of mine as collection (Smile)
2.Where is this photo shoot taking place?
SY:Well,at first in Japan which it took 4 day 3 night to finished it. In term of percentage 80% in Japan and 20% in Korea in which
   it really has the feel of Spring and Summer. It seem cold for me when I try to recall back during the photo shooting as all the day
   it was rainy day. During the photo shooting beside the sea shore will feel a warm wind blow because at that time I really anticipating 
   the feel of hair blew by the wind as dancing in the scene. That why when the wind blow my hair up and it made me feel cold. It however made
   me feel variety of feeling but at the end it really made me feel whispering (Smile)
3.Share with us the photo shooting in Japan
SY:I really has no idea where to head at first. We go to our favorite restaurant and some other place we feel is suitable.
   We also take few picture at Tokyo Dome and it was my 1st time to really look at Tokyo Dome from there. We also try
   the place where our 1st showcase in Japan Akasaka Blitz.It was also my 1st time to look it from there. It was really nice
   to look at the place which our fans has been through.
4.Recently you has become a Coffee Barrister qualification and finally can show us.
SY:I has made some coffee before in a place I like. It's because the owner of the shop is Pottery Master and seem like the owner has
   passion for coffee so opened up this coffee shop.The owner is very nice and friendly person. Not only that but the owner
   dripping coffee style is also expert.
5.This full color photo book with total 140 page include a special gift of DVD inside.Will it made you feel that most of the 
  photo is taken into the DVD but some are erase from the photo-book ?
SY:Well, before the photo shooting taken place, I has buy a digital camera for myself.When I am free I always like to use my smart phone to take photo
   but somehow the quality are still not good enough if compare with digital camera. This time it was my 1st time taking photo so it was not easy to 
   take a good picture myself.The photo I took myself has a special marking on it and also hope it can be share through SNS with everyone.Since many people 
   say "I not good in selfie" that why I will continue to work hard.I has buy a selfie stick and has downloaded the app!
6.Inside the DVD with your new song "He and I". So that the reason made you to held your solo function
Previously I also had my own drama OST experience and also had sing it on my solo stage but somehow it must take some time for me to get that feel to expressed
   the song meaning.1 song will took approximately 3 day.1 day for preparation,2nd day for recording and the next few day also need to do recording. It was also my 1st time
   to keep on repeating the same song again and again.
7.This new song is done by the co-operation between the SWEETUNE to completed it.
SY:It really help me a lot since it was a while since I work together with SWEETUNE and I feel pleasure. I feel that if everyone had heard my song, It may feel that
   it represent my new image.
8.Will you has any plan in promoting any Japan song ?
SY:Maybe,Yes but pratically I haven't did any planning of it yet.However if I had the chance I will do it!

Translation by : @Viperion 

Source : Korea Pia Magazine 

Noted Rough Translation from PIA Magazine But must be better than Google Translation itself...>.< 

• Like 9