[Nicori] Nicole's Ideal Guy

emigurl

Wow -- Am I the only one that finds ~5 years a suitable age gap ? Lol.

Maybe it's how I was raised, but, yeah. XD

I wonder what else Nicole expects from an 'ideal' guy. (:

I think if we compared most guy from the idol groups. I think minho would be perfect, he tall, he has a good personality, both of them are born athletic, both hate to lose, give 110% to whatever they are doing, he take good care of her, and he has a cute nickname for her. I think he fit nicole ideal guy, and she just say her age limit is up to 5-6 years. So minho fit that categry to. Plus if I remember on nicole go to college, she say she want a guy btw 178-185cm(5'8-6'0) and the guy has to treat her well. So minho so minho seem like the right choice. Or siwon oppa, they both of the same characteries, and he tall, age differences is in there. He would treat her really well to.

im shocked she never had a bf too, haha but i don't think she's picky. We all have ideal guys, but really.... no one really ends up with their ideal other half. unless we want to wait what? 50 years or risk of not finding that person?! hahah I'm kidding. But Nicole definitely would look cute with Minho XD haha. i love her on sgb! she's soo cute!

Edited by omgsun