[Nicori] Nicole's Ideal Guy

emigurl

Well older guys would be better only because the hope is that they are more mature and ready to have a serious relationship as opposed to a younger guy who is just messing around or trying to firgure out what kind of girl they want... but then again we all know age doesn't nessesarily determine these things

now back on topic, personally i like her with sungmin after watching shows that show his personality more, he seems very caring and not as shy as i thought ...so they could be compatible :devil: both are jsut so adorable esepcially during idol show. I think during her u-go-girl dance he was checkin her out too ;D

my other choice is Ft islands minhwan just because she seemed to really like him despite him being younger :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well i don't know if this matters. but she choose Junsu and Jay as the ones she likes from 2pm.. that might give some insight to her tastes XD lol. although.. i kind of figured she liked those types of guys lol

What? i almost thought this thread had some rumours of Nicole dating? :D

No but seriously, i don't mind if these girlgroups sometimes revealed some of their datings, i mean it's not a morbid law or anything, in Kara the girls are well behaving and surely can keep things in control.

All you need is a good manager and we'd be in sensible hands.

tall and older, huh? that's not really being picky. i mean the taller isn't really strange. most girls like guys being taller than them rather than shorter or same height. but older by 5-6 years? that means the dude has got to be like 22/23 compared to her being 17. wow, i was surprised. most people like to stick with the same age or around that, but it's her decision and i respect it.

Well i believe it, i mean she came to korea at a young age and it was a big decision for her to go to korea, its very nice that her mom supported her, i know my mom wouldnt and i would get it, anyways i think 5-6 years may be a little too much, i get y she thinks that now, but later on she might think at most um..4 years, Watch me be right guys haha ^^

• 2 weeks later...