[Nicori] Nicole's Ideal Guy

emigurl

• 2 weeks later...

mmh, when this topic was posted it still said that cole never had a boyfriend, a year already passed, i wonder if it's still like that, maybe yeahh she's a kind of girl who looks at boys just as friends or brothers, and she's now still so focused on her career, mmhh her ideal type among idolsssssss,

if among f4 she choosed kimbum then i'd say donghae,siwon,nickhun, prince style,

donghae

she's his biggest fan (:

I would have to say that the best person is btw key, minho, and kyuhyun. Well minho and kyuhyun are both tall, minho aame age, kyuhyun is like 3 years older. Plus all three of them would treat her really well. Minho and nicole little conversation on dream team, make me feel like something is going on, Plus minho and nicole are very competitive love sports, even the coach on dream team say that nicole is just as determined as minho, so she perfect with him. He tall, same age, would treat her like a princess, he got jealous(on dream team) so they perfect. Kyuhyun is good to, he tall, great vocals. Plus she bring out the best in him. He doesn't talk much, but nicole bring it out in him.

aisshh...miss her so much in sgb...she also once said she like jungki..one of the guest is friend of jungki and he called jungki..he doesnt know that they were recording 4 sgb..that ep trully trully hillarious...

I don't think she chooses guys because of their looks but more of their personality.

I'm so surprised she hasn't had a boyfriend before, with her good looks and cute charms.

I miss her on SGB...T___T

I have a LONG list of guys i like with Nicole.

Key

Minho

Kyuhyun

Jinwoon

Minhwan

Jay Park

...I think I'll stop now. ^^

Edited by Juniyeon