[2016.06.26] Jiyoung opens up about her career as an actress in Japan

lukas_95

Jiyoung_1466919080_af_org.jpg

Former KARA member Jiyoung opened up about her career as an actress in Japan.

Jiyoung held an interview for the upcoming movie 'Kataomoi Spiral' and shared, "I learned how to discipline myself in Japan. 'Today, I won't read the screenplay and sleep,' 'Today, I'll skip out on class.' I was tempted by those things, but I always made the decision. I was in a group until then, so I did experience loneliness. If I didn't become stronger, I would fail. What I made the most effort for is Japanese."

She added, "When I practiced conversations, I was very careful with it. At first, it was the biggest stress. Staff would be beside me to fix my errors, but these days, there aren't as many."

Jiyoung also mentioned how happy she was that people are still paying her any attention. She said, "People don't ask me anymore about leaving KARA, and they listened to me about my movie and promotions in Japan," adding, "I always want to receive love. A rookie award for film. I think it's the best to receive an award after doing various work. I'd be happy if my acting was acknowledged. I think I want to do more in Japan and Korea as well as other places in Asia."

Source : allkpop

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...