[2016.07.21] Seungyeon asks fans to look at her without the name KARA + reveals ideal type

lukas_95

Seungyeon_1469078295_af_org.jpg
KARA member and idol-turned-actress Seungyeon recently took part in a chic pictorial with 'Grazia', where she talked about a few different topics.

To the question on her ideal man, she described, "A very detailed person. Someone who has sense of humor in speech, and it'll be the best if he can lead me. I am weak when it comes to decisions, so I hope he's someone who is good at decision making."

Seungyeon also brought up KARA during the interview, cautiously, yet firmly emphasizing that the group has not disbanded. However, she said, "But I can no longer greet [people] with the words, 'Hello, this is KARA's Seungyeon.' It's the same way for my autographs. I used to write KARA next to my autograph all the time, but nowadays I barely do."

She then requested, "My fans tend to be disappointed by that, but for now, can you look at me as just Han Seungyeon?"

Seungyeon_1469078412_h1.jpg

Seungyeon_1469078412_h.jpg

source: akp

a note from me:

Seems Seungyeon doesn't really agree with the translation as she states on her twitter https://twitter.com/fateflysy/status/756128175403302912
(I don't really know which translation that she's refer to, tho)

But @Yuda also post his version of the translation: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn2xu0rVIAAt-YG.jpg:large

• Like 2

Adding this here: both Yuda and I translated the part regarding KARA, and it's pretty obvious from both that akp decided to write that part to make it seem like Seungyeon wanted to be entirely separated from the group, when in reality she merely wants it to be known that she's focusing on her solo work right now.

Likewise, Seungyeon pointed out it was an improper translation from them on her twitter (which I realize you noted already, but felt it needed to be pointed out again).

But, I suppose some have nothing to do but try and stir up drama, even if it's by misconstruing someone's words ;w;

• Like 5