[2016.12.16] Han Seungyeon Solo Album Information

viperion

Han Seungyeon solo Album is confirmed today at Han Seungyeon Christmas Party 2016 today which is scheduled 

on 18th January 2017.

ハン・スンヨン、ソロ初オリジナルミニアルバム「宇宙」 

宇宙 通常盤 A 
3,000 yen CD + DVD + Trending Card

宇宙 通常盤B
2,000 yen CD + Trending Card 

Source : Han Seungyeon Japan Official Fan Club 

CzySgveUUAAHa6K.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest i'm a little dissapointed with this release... not because of the content but because it's not available in a big japanese online store like cdjapan or hmv japan... I've been trying to get it but doesn't have any available options... If anyone know how could we buy it please post it here. Thanks...

16 hours ago, ArtemisMaster said:

To be honest i'm a little dissapointed with this release... not because of the content but because it's not available in a big japanese online store like cdjapan or hmv japan... I've been trying to get it but doesn't have any available options... If anyone know how could we buy it please post it here. Thanks...

I -think- it's going to be sold from tower records only (for online orders), so you'll have to use a proxy buying service.

A ) So you have to make an account with tower records guide  and to get a tenso japanese address/service that will deliver to your real address after they deliver it to your Japanese address (since tower records doesn't deliver overseas). I'm just refreshing everyday to see if it pops up yet on tower records seungyeon, I believe it should pop up on the site on the 8th.

or

B ) You can skip all of that and buy it through a proxy buying service (which is fine to use if an order won't sell out before you pay them to order it for you) such as http://fromjapan.co.jp/

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 7:44 PM, ArtemisMaster said:

It's out for online order through the link in the previous post now

On 01/06/2017 at 11:44 PM, ArtemisMaster said:

If all goes well, it'll be on CDJapan as a special order item. I'll be more than happy to give you the respective links once they add it, the downside is it'll cost a bit more since they charge about 1500 yen alone for special request items under 5000 yen (and will charge the domestic shipping fee too if Tower Records charges in country shipping to them).

In the case that they can't add it (which seems unlikely) or you really can't wait to place an order, shiris' options are also there for you. Getting a tenso address requires you sending personal ID to them though.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2017 at 11:47 AM, gfngfgf said:

I went ahead and placed a special order at CDJapan for the type A version. The URL is

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-13600

With their service fee and the 2000 yen EMS shipping to the USA (only option), the total was around 60 USD.<_<

Weird that they'd put in two entries for the same album, as my own order from them was under a different name.

Either way, that saves me some time on making a guide on how to order through them unless someone wants type B (as the link they gave me lists sold out now and had the "don't buy this if you didn't request it" note on it).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i3RSgbG.jpg

1kURwsw.jpg

Got these pics today, and should have them by next week at the latest. If I'm not lazy or have a lot of work to do I might try to scan both of them along with the random picture that's in the same package.

Also, as a head's up: if you're having trouble getting the album, Yahoo Auctions would be the best place to look for them (as Tower Records has them as sold out and the only other way to get it at the moment is digitally through Google Play).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shiris said:

Are the photobooks for Type A and B different? My Type B is for a friend so I can't open it to check xD

From what I've seen on Twitter, I believe so. When I get mine I'll double check though just to see, since the only things I know for sure are different outside of the obvious are disc art and the photocard (unless you're unlucky and pull the same one).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dubious said:

From what I've seen on Twitter, I believe so. When I get mine I'll double check though just to see, since the only things I know for sure are different outside of the obvious are disc art and the photocard (unless you're unlucky and pull the same one).

You're right! Only got to see one page My friend showed me from his album but I could not find it anywhere in my version.

If I had known this I would have bought both types for myself xD

Edited by shiris

• 2 weeks later...