Does anyone have an archive of all Gyuleestar and other sites that no longer exist?

KC88Alen

Hi guys,

Hopefully I am posting in the correct section, been a while since i logged on here and today figured that i lost my password.

Actually my pc stopped working and i lost all the pictures i saved throughout the years so I was wondering if anyone has an archive of all the previous posted content on gyuleestar.

I can't redownload because the site no longer exist sadly, as for other archives its probably too much to ask for but its seeing the number of posts on fanpages like gyuri-obsession tumblr etc makes me think that it will probably take years to save and organize each.

Thanks in advance everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 5:13 AM, KC88Alen said:

Hi guys,

Hopefully I am posting in the correct section, been a while since i logged on here and today figured that i lost my password.

Actually my pc stopped working and i lost all the pictures i saved throughout the years so I was wondering if anyone has an archive of all the previous posted content on gyuleestar.

I can't redownload because the site no longer exist sadly, as for other archives its probably too much to ask for but its seeing the number of posts on fanpages like gyuri-obsession tumblr etc makes me think that it will probably take years to save and organize each.

Thanks in advance everyone.

You should try asking on the KARA channel on discord. This invite is good for 7 days https://discord.gg/EzFCGpKp

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...