• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

[Jingly] Jing as a stylist?

47 posts in this topic

I cant remember from where she mentioned this, but i remember reading that Jiyoung had wanted to become a coordinator when she grows up. And on Golden Bell Challenge, it states that she wanted to be a stylist. I think both occupations are about the same right? Helping to dress & style people up.

What do you think of Jing as a stylists?

33av34j.jpg

I think she might be good at it. Looking at her predebut pics or just her in casuals, she knows how to match her clothes/outfits together. Her style is more of those street wear? lol

i think i could imagine her as a stylist. she carries off her different looks so well, especially with her hats. :P

I think Jiyoung could be a good stylist. I mean, just look at her pictures. She's so fashionable and cute! With someone like that, I bet she could pass it off~

I AGREE =D

she`s so fashionable,

but why she often wear "Im a little devil" hat when perform pretty girl XD

that would be great :) every style suits her well because her pretty face does any style ^3^

but she needs to be in kara too lol xP

From pictures that I've seen, she isn't so bad at putting clothes together. Her clothes aren't mashed up with random pieces that is in style. I love what she wears. 90% of the time when celebrities are on radio shows, they would usually wear their own clothes, correct? The clothes that I've seen her wearing are amazing<3 Extremely adorable.

shes really cute here, and its so sweet that she wants to be a stylist

Jing might have that talent..

way to go Jing !!!

Ji young will be a nice stylist and I like how she wears in all concerts

She so talent.

And she always wear simple style (in radio show!)

I like it, no makeup, no hair style, no dress...

But I still love her !!

She could work as a stylist, but it would be a waste since she's so beautiful and talented. but i'm sure if she wasn't good at singing/dancing she would be a stylist. she has a certain air about her that shouts fashion.

She definitely can become a good stylist. She knows how to dress and make up beautifully. :eyelove:

I would agree with her. Jiyoung would be a good stylist. She knows how to match her hair with her outfits.

yeh~~definitely can be a fshion stylist~~

She is good with all those clothings,accessories,..etc

Looks good,fashionable,cute,nice with her..

She looks and wears trendy even be debut!!

On another interview ... i think it was something called Keywui Interview or something on youtube she mentioned that she wanted to become a stylist but then she changed her mind and just wants to be a Good Mom. :)

but i think she'd do a good job doing both!...but of course when she's older, FOR NOW KARA FIGHTING!!

actually, i think she will make a great stylist.

her comfortable clothing that she wears is just right.

i tend to like her normal casual wear when she goes to the radios.

I'm sure that JiYoung would be successful in whatever she does as long as she put her mind into it. Just like how she became an idol envied by many at such a young age! Maknae Hwaiting! We all know you would succeed!

shes got good fashion sense so i think yeah,

if she wasnt in KARA id say shes do really well`~

she'll be a good stylist.... :rolleyes:

I think she's good at that...

Just wait for the future....

I LOVE YOU, girls...

she is indeed

a stylish stylist.

a round of applause.

LOL