[Jingly] Jing as a stylist?

chupachups

• 3 months later...

As a stylist? I do remember seeing something about her wanting to become a Coordinator. I'm not really sure what a coordinator is.. seems kinda vague to me? Lol. But if it is similar to a stylist, it would make much sense. Since I do remember seeing in a Japanese magazine interview that her ideal type would be someone who shares interest in the same clothing.. or something like that lol. So she really does value clothes and style.

Jing <3333

Her style is unique so this is definitely a good idea for her. I want her to be interested in music when she's older but she would do well as a stylist for others and helping them out. I remember during Honey days when they won a Mutizen and they asked her to say something she thanked the makeup/stylists unnies. I don't know if that's relevant but...Haha. Yay for Jing and clothes!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it's hard to say right now. As most of you guys have commented, she has the making of a good stylist but would anyone take her seriously? I mean, her "baby-like" face and cute antics probably wouldn't help in giving people the impression that she knows her stuff well :sweatdrop: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...