• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

[Jingly] Jing as a stylist?

47 posts in this topic

she'll b a great stylist!

her style is soo cute!

JIYOUNG HWAITING! ^^

As a stylist? I do remember seeing something about her wanting to become a Coordinator. I'm not really sure what a coordinator is.. seems kinda vague to me? Lol. But if it is similar to a stylist, it would make much sense. Since I do remember seeing in a Japanese magazine interview that her ideal type would be someone who shares interest in the same clothing.. or something like that lol. So she really does value clothes and style.

Jing <3333

I think Jiyoung mentioned she wanted to work with clothing? Or at least have her ideal guy as one with style which would mean she's into it. Makes sense ^^.

Her style is unique so this is definitely a good idea for her. I want her to be interested in music when she's older but she would do well as a stylist for others and helping them out. I remember during Honey days when they won a Mutizen and they asked her to say something she thanked the makeup/stylists unnies. I don't know if that's relevant but...Haha. Yay for Jing and clothes!

cool, i never knew that her ideal guy was one that had a good sense of style or something

sure JiYoung would make a great stylist, but i think Hara would make a really good stylist. she has the tendency to get really 'hands on' with other women. heh heh it's true

I think it's hard to say right now. As most of you guys have commented, she has the making of a good stylist but would anyone take her seriously? I mean, her "baby-like" face and cute antics probably wouldn't help in giving people the impression that she knows her stuff well :sweatdrop: .

She would be so perfect as a stylist as she is one herself..!! Love her so muchieeeeeeess

however, she's the one who suggest mister's outfit performance

i think she's talented to be stylist

Baby jing can be a good stylist. She suit any clothing and i think that she can help her unnies do wear nice clothes :)

We have a little similarity here! :)

I wanna be a designer while Jing wants ti be a stylist!

That's quite similar huh?

Jiyoung is young, talented and very ambitious! I think she oculd do anything if she put her mind to it :3 ~~~

She will be a very good stylist!!

combine with her cute looks hehe

Jiyoung hwaiting!

I think he looks very good in laying out ..

in fact I think she is perfect when it becomes a model ..

models are cute of course ...

I am hereby volunteering myself to become her experimental subject..if not her first official customer.. :w00t:

She'll be awesome as a stylist :), especially looking at their airport photos

And she's a fashionista to boot , she was ranked 11 on mnet chart for stylish fashionistas :

hhmm, i think she better be stylist for herself

and influence people to follow her style :eyelove:

Jiyoung has a good sense of fashion! hehehe! so yeah maybe she'll be a good stylish! i love her style! :)

We can't deny she has a lot of talent to be a stylist, she's just awesome ^^