• ji young
    • hara
    • gyuri
    • nicole
    • sunghee
    • seungyeon

• 3 weeks later...

SEUNGYEON.

why? seungyeon's face is really a baby face. when i first saw her, i thought she looked like a "typical cute girl". honestly! she looks like a stereotype cute/adorable/baby-ish next-door girl. but then again, she IS very cute on variety shows - so adorable and hilarious!!!

jiyoung - nah. if you dont watch her on variety shows and on fancam or kara's selfcam, you wouldnt know she's such an adorable puppy maknae. when i first saw her face, i didnt think her "cute". all i know that she has the most adorable personality i ever seen and her poses and antics can be as adorable as be. but if you dont know her and just see a revolution pic, you wouldnt think she's a cute person. but for seungyeon, definitely.

this is the difference i'm pointing out to you guys. but honestly i'm very surprised jiyoung and seungyeon tie only after i vote for seungyeon!!!!! GO SEUNGYEON - YOU'RE NOT MY FAVOURITE MEMBER IN KARA BUT YOU DEFINITELY DESERVE TO WIN THIS POLL!!!!!

p.s. lol gyuri has 0 votes. cant be helped, whatever it is gyuri's face isnt a baby face :D and i'm surprised hara got a few votes as well but hara's face is doll-like, not baby-ish.