805 members have voted

1. 1. who ?

• ji young
    • hara
    • gyuri
    • nicole
    • sunghee
    • seungyeon

LOL, the overwhelming majority goes to Seungyeon. I agree. But I do think Gyuri is younger than she looks. Probably because her frame is on the small side, sometimes I forget that she's like 6 years older than Jiyoung and is older than ALL SNSD members, 4Minute, T-ara, and many others.

When I first saw Kara, specifically the Pretty Girl mv I thought Seungyeon was the youngest one actually she was the first member that caught my eye. She really has a baby face and she looks especially young and cute when she smiles. Then I found out that Jiyoung was the youngest one, younger that Seungyeon by 6 years! Such a difference! I think that Jiyoung has the most aegyo, she's the best at it so I guess this is what makes her "look" the youngest.

Seungyeon! XD When I saw all the Kara's members together for the first time (when they guested in Happy Together) I noticed Seungyeon's head is so small and I thought she was the maknae. And her face... was like that of an 14-year old's. XD But then I found out that she's second to the eldest member of Kara... it's not obvious, really.

Edited by youllbedead

for me it's Hara. does she look 21 already? NOPE!!! she is 16 forever!!!

i have to agree on the comment i read here that when Jiyoung grows older she would look older too. don't sue me, i like Jiyoung too cuz she's cute, but i just don't think she looks young for her age. she looks exactly at her age to me.

Maybe seungyeon after all she has the smallest head in kara lol. She's adorable :)

I'd choose Seungyeon after all she has the smallest head in kara. She looks younge i was actually suprised when she was the 2nd oldest in Kara i think

Edited by red4summer
merged

Of course my baby Seungyeon! <3

she's really have a baby face every time i see her....

she's adorable and cute too..

she's too cute to deny...<3