805 members have voted

1. 1. who ?

• ji young
    • hara
    • gyuri
    • nicole
    • sunghee
    • seungyeon

seungyeon for sure. she might be the second oldest in the group, but she has such a petite head and cute face that i voted for her. i even mistaken her as the maknae when i saw mister the first time. (mister was the first time i saw kara)

Jiyoung don't have that baby face,

when i first saw them i thought the youngest was Hara next is Seugnyeon.

ppl would say Jiyoung cuz she's the youngest member and she aegyos...

aegyo is to act like a child and playful right? that's why Jiyoung is the baby of the group...

also my friend also thought that Jiyoung is at the same age as Nicole.

for seungyeon, her face wasn't that really young, on the 1st look, she does look so young for her age, but the member that i really thought that was the youngest is Hara. She doesn't look like 20 already! oh she will turn 21 this coming Jan 13 right? i thought she was just 14 when i 1st saw KARA, i thought her and seungyeon is at the same age just Hara looks younger in months.

ppl would say that Jiyoung cuz she is so cute lol.

we are taking about of who got the baby face.

Seungyeon because of her cute cheeks :D lol, when ever I see cute pinchable cheeks it makes me think of youth, thats why I'm glad I never really lost mine. Jiyoung is definately cute, but I actually think she has a mature look about her, she is really very pretty :wub: . Hara can look really young too, especially when they giver her those big bouncy curls, like during pretty girl promotions. :P

Ahahaha I like how Seungyeon and Jiyoung are almost tied~ I voted for Jiyoung because she definitely looks like a baby sometimes... her teeth are even small like a baby's ahahah

I know one of Seungyeon's nicknames is Choding, but she looks like like a child than baby