[2009.04.29] KARA's Voice Magazine Service

coffeebeanie

imagereadmed20091690661.jpg

To be able to become closer to their fans, girl group KARA started their Voice Magazine Service.

Through Voice Magazine, the KARA members can leave voice messages during their free time or when they're on-the-go. This will then be directly sent to their fans through a phone call, which gives off the feeling that they have just received a call from the members.

This phone call will be able to tell the fans how the members are feeling at that moment, or what had happened to them that day and also alert the fans of their schedule. Because everything is done in real-time, the fans will feel like they are actually together with KARA.

On April 18, this service was made available and more than 5000 fans subscribed to their Voice Magazine, and the messages that they left during their schedules was well-received by everyone.

The fans who received the phone calls said "I feel like I was actually talking to KARA", "Because it is real-time, we don't know when we'll receive the call so I feel nervous and excited for their messages", "I feel like KARA has become my close friend because they call, just like how friends call up each other", showing the enjoyment the fans felt when they received the calls. On top of everything else, there were also fans who tearfully said that "I was so shocked when I received the call that I actually hung up on them."

This service which enables stars to leave messages to their fans is fastly becoming a distinct community where the celebrities and their fans can feel closer to one another.

The application is free, however, the subsribers will have to pay for the calls made as these are collect calls. For more information, visit Send Voice (www.sendvoice.co.kr) or KARA's homepage (http://kara.dspenter.com)

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

On top of everything else, there were also fans who tearfully said that "I was so shocked when I received the call that I actually hung up on them."

haha, so cute! i think i would do the same too. :D

it's cool that they're having this. it was from some time back too right? during pretty girl promotions? lol

i wonder what kind of replies Kamilia got.

thanks tin! :)

The fans who received the phone calls said "I feel like I actually talking to KARA", "Because it is real-time, we don't know when we'll receive the call so I feel nervous and excited for their messages", "I feel like KARA has become my close friend because they call, just like how friends call up each other"

that is soo cool lol.. and this kind of thing fits KARA's image like perfectly lol... i don't know if you guys know.. but it kind of feels like twitter lol.. except it's by phone calls :D.. i also wonder what type of messages they are leaving.. but fans are so lucky lol.. and it seems like the girls are putting in alot of effort for the fans too, first the MetaFriends thing and now this.. which is sweet.

thanks Tin <3!!

there were also fans who tearfully said that "I was so shocked when I received the call that I actually hung up on them."

I laughed when I first read that :lol:

thanks Tin.

its fun reading news about Kara, there so few Kara articles out of so many kpop sites I visit haha.

Awww lucky fans who got a call from Kara...XD

How I wish I could also get a call/message from them...lol

Poor fan, was too shocked that he/she hanged up on Kara...

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

Sounds interesting~ is it applicable in Malaysia. I would love to receive their calls even though I won't have any idea what they're saying. Haha~~ this is nice though. We feel much closer to them~

aww the fans are so lucky...

this really shows that kara loves their fans...

the fans are so funny... being shocked and hanging up on them

i want a call too now... even though i dont understand korean...

i think it'd be pretty cool just to feel like they called me XD

thanks for the translation tin unni!

too bad some fans missed there chance because they hung up on them... but LOL!

the others are really lucky, getting a call from Kara, my gosh~! I would faint if I will receive there call..

anyways, thanks..

hahahaha......i hope i got a phone call from KARA but maybe i only can understand nicole talking coz my korean is so bad(i'm still a beginer) hahahahaha........

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...