[2009.04.29] KARA's Han Seungyeon leaves SSGB

coffeebeanie

758a.jpg

After 10 months as an MC in Mnet's Sonyun Sonyeo Gayo Baekseo (SSGB), KARA's Han Seungyeon will be taking off her hat as a host of this show.

She will be having her last episodes in the last week of April. KARA, a group which Han Seungyeon is a member of, is currently on a short hiatus, and along with this, she will be leaving this program, which will then undergo a reorganization.

Han Seungyeon, follows the footsteps of former MC, Girls' Generations Tiffany, whose MC position she took over last June. Together with her co-mc Kim Hye Sung, then Kim Soo Hyun, they have gathered much love and popularity amongst the music loving teens with their cute and colorful concept.

This show, which counts down the top 100 songs popular amongst teens, will be taken over by Shin Dong Ho, and will have its first episode on May.

source: NEWSEN LINK

translated by: coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

T.T i totally love her with Soohyun. only 2 months to her 1 year too. why oh why??

so, is Soohyun leaving too? or is Shin Dong Ho just replacing Seungyeon?

This week is her last week eh? T.T

Why is everything like ending by the end of April?

-.- i realised i asked too many questions. lol

thanks a lot tin.

^ I know, it sucks right? I'm totally bummed right now. One by one they're leaving.. ;) I totally love her as an MC too, she's cute with Soo Hyun.. From what I understood, its only going to be Shin Dong Ho who's going to host the program..

Edited by coffeebeanie

;) Why dont she at least host for another 2 month so it will be 1 year for her.... And soo hyun leave too??? he just been there not a while a go... Wonder if he leave cause SY leave or he has another project waiting...

i hope there's a better explanation for this, cause what's the relation between Kara hiatus and Sy leaving SSGB???

Anyway im curious bout what concept they gonna brought with this new MC....

THx for sharing...

i hope there's a better explanation for this, cause what's the relation between Kara hiatus and Sy leaving SSGB???

It's probably a hiatus that involves taking a break from everything, including performances, TV appearances, and MCing. I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole's Level with Me segment on SGB is the next to come to an end -- for the purposes of the hiatus, of course.

this is sad but i bet she has other things going on and yes to concentrate on KARA activities.. but she also has the Sixth Sense Quiz show.

and when one thing ends another one starts ^_^

thanks tin :)

I dont want this to happen neither, but it's a good thing coz Seungyeonnie can rest more and be with the other members more often ^^ She will have the same amount of time to practice and to sleep in their SHORT hiatus.. that's what it says no? :):D a short hiatus :lol: hehe SY's SSGB We will all misss it (L)

aww i'm sad that she's leaving...

i wonder if she's gonna mc other shows now...

i really liked her and soohyun together

atleast she gets to rest a bit now...

thanks for the translations tin unni!