[Nicori] Smexy Nicole's Thread

chupachups

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

She does look smexy in their Boat show event, love her clothes there, I think it really fits her. Her S line, she does have a nice figure, I hope someone makes a gif of her dancing there, love the part where it totally shows her S line in their Pretty girl performance during the chorus and where they get to do their own thing. ^__^

Edited by firewater07

^^ haha yes she can dance like that.. DSP's not really letting her.. cause of KARA's image lol. that's the obstacle.. so hopefully their image is more open to change :sweatdrop:

^ I hope DSP will be more open to image changes now that they have more fans. I didn't see that clip until I was looking through her picture thread on soompi.

yea.. this was from the KARA4 days.. she used to be able to display that side of her b/c their concept as a whole was more mature than now XD lol. did you see her dance with kimbum at the 2007 mkmf's? lol and it's kind of sad b/c most people only think of nicole as "cute" when there's this whole other side to her lol

I miss Smexy Cole or at least her image.. and i think along with Gyuri.. they should be called Team Smexy lol.. it's a nice balance with that cuteness of other members don't ya think? lol.

• 4 weeks later...

SMEXY COLE MAKES HER RETURN!!

(at least that's what i'm assuming from the teaser :lol:)

Hot pose!!

1-14.jpg

2-17.jpg

^^ her belly :lol:

sexywalk.gif

^^ sexy walk!!

If the image is sexy like it seems.. it looks like nicole would be one of the main ones charging ahead the concept.. which definitely works lol... i wonder if she'll be wearing the midriff top for the performances.. or at least one of them.. it'd be hot :lol:

nose bleeding ~~~ i am impress with her figure ^^ the diet pays off

Edited by CherAnime

Though I think a lot of people's perception on her these days is cute.

haha i know but people are going to see the other side of her now lol.. can't wait :lol:

EDIT: Nicole's Belly Gif

:mellow:

nicsbelly.gif

credit: mae :lol: