• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Nicori] Smexy Nicole's Thread

234 posts in this topic

I know her as the sexiest member after watch Battle of Princess

She looks so sexy there

i love nicole

.. Does it make me weird if i got nosebleed from all of these pictures..? Gorgeous nicole .. <3

d00356114a2b3e57a67aa.jpg

^^ Cole's S Line :P..

1244659564_200906110346287818268901.gif

1244659564_200906110346274109268901.gif

Wow, that first picture looked great

The timing of the shot and her pose at that moment

Very sexy indeed

Thanks for sharing ^^

She does look smexy in their Boat show event, love her clothes there, I think it really fits her. Her S line, she does have a nice figure, I hope someone makes a gif of her dancing there, love the part where it totally shows her S line in their Pretty girl performance during the chorus and where they get to do their own thing. ^__^

Edited by firewater07

^^ haha yes she can dance like that.. DSP's not really letting her.. cause of KARA's image lol. that's the obstacle.. so hopefully their image is more open to change :sweatdrop:

^ I hope DSP will be more open to image changes now that they have more fans. I didn't see that clip until I was looking through her picture thread on soompi.

^ I hope DSP will be more open to image changes now that they have more fans. I didn't see that clip until I was looking through her picture thread on soompi.

yea.. this was from the KARA4 days.. she used to be able to display that side of her b/c their concept as a whole was more mature than now XD lol. did you see her dance with kimbum at the 2007 mkmf's? lol and it's kind of sad b/c most people only think of nicole as "cute" when there's this whole other side to her lol

I miss Smexy Cole or at least her image.. and i think along with Gyuri.. they should be called Team Smexy lol.. it's a nice balance with that cuteness of other members don't ya think? lol.

wow ! This is a side of Nicole I've nvr seen before. Go Jung Nicole <3 :)

I really like sexy nicole... LOL Nicole Hwaiting !!

SMEXY COLE MAKES HER RETURN!!

(at least that's what i'm assuming from the teaser :lol:)

Hot pose!!

1-14.jpg

2-17.jpg

^^ her belly :lol:

sexywalk.gif

^^ sexy walk!!

If the image is sexy like it seems.. it looks like nicole would be one of the main ones charging ahead the concept.. which definitely works lol... i wonder if she'll be wearing the midriff top for the performances.. or at least one of them.. it'd be hot :lol:

nose bleeding ~~~ i am impress with her figure ^^ the diet pays off

Edited by CherAnime

Smexy Cole is definitely making her comeback lol I love her pose in the teaser as posted. I remember one fancam where she's walking a bit like in the MV, and I was surprised at the time. Though I think a lot of people's perception on her these days is cute.

Though I think a lot of people's perception on her these days is cute.

haha i know but people are going to see the other side of her now lol.. can't wait :lol:

EDIT: Nicole's Belly Gif

:mellow:

nicsbelly.gif

credit: mae :lol:

her walk is so fierce! She's got that sexy attidude downn <3

I love how she's sitting down.

Nicole pops out, yo <3

ooh i didn't see this thread !

damn nicole is hottt, her figure is awesome and the way she moves is mesmorizing D:

... i'm starting to really like the silhouettes but yeah... need a MV soon!

lol seriously, nicole really does know how to work it! she looks smoking hot in the teaser!

i can't wait for everybody to see this side of her