[Haradoll] Cool & Calm Hara

chupachups

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah especially when the girls win well.. she wasn't calm but she didn't cry

she doesn't seems like the type that could easily laugh or cry lol total opposite of Seungyeon

but that's what I love about her~!

when everyone has their head down and cry she was all happy and dancing XD

Because of her calmness, she was like the second one I noticed different from the group. She does have that "I'm too cool" kind of vibe but I like it lol reminds me of how Minho; Beautiful yet mysterious XP That picture is really pretty btw ^^

Watching Kara fan cam and variety shows back in January, she seem very spirited laughing a lot more. Ever since the anti comments on her "Ahh" from Pretty Girls performance and netizen posting false controversial pictures (*cough* calling her bubble headed...) after that it seem like she lost some of her cheerfulness. I don't often see her very happy just smiling, she seem to be more reserved...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible that when you first noticed her she was unaccustomed to the whole Kara dynamic? I've noticed in recent pieces she doesn't seem to be locked away in her shell as much as she once was. Even now she still seems to keep a level head but I think she still is capable of surprising us in the future.

I like never post in Hara's section... but as time goes by, I'm really liking her and jiyoung a lot more ^_^

I think this cool and calm thing she has is what sets her apart from the typical pretty girl who's fragile - it makes her a whole lot more interesting

It's obvious to say Hara is not only just a pretty face, she seems to have a really great personality and can definitely stand up for herself and take care of her friends...

This side of her also helps her out in game shows, like sgb when the whole line has to make words using the two characters the host announces... she never freaks out xD

Though she does have her moments... like on idol show... jumping up and down, and playing around with nicole during the star interview when they were demonstrating the Wanna dance

but hey, she's allowed to have fun too ;)