[Haradoll] When Hara is not smiling...

chupachups

• 3 weeks later...

I become sad when I see her face in Sad condition...

she still looks cute when she not smiling.....

she become much cute when she smiling....

Hara is the best..!!!

♥Hara♥

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think she looks sad, at least we hope she hasn't got much to be sad about. Ppl say the same about me "oh you look so sad" all the time when in fact I'm usually just not thinking about anything and that's what I call the 'default expression' on my face. So I kinda think that's how Hara is at those times. Not thinking of anything in particular or deep in thought, it's hard to maintain a smile every second of every minute of every hour each day...Especially for Kara. Hara still looks good wherever she is, whatever she does. But yeah I think even though they are idols they can't be smiling all the time even though they will be trying to :P

She's a bomb even though she's not smiling! She's so fine without a smiley face! hehe...

She still look pretty even though she's not smiling. I mean she's always pretty~

Even when she's not smiling, she reminds me of an old crush a couple years back. Lots of the same features, I think it's part of the reason I like her. Looks like Hara's got straighter teeth and a healthier (relative) weight though.

Edited by Dong LaaiCha