[2009.05.04] Han Seung Yeon, Park Gyuri, Evan; Urgent Substitutes as Radio DJs

hopelesshong

200905041125481001_1.jpg

Members of popular group, Kara, Han Seung Yeon and Gyuri will be Radio DJs along with Evan who came back with a third album.

They will be replacing 'SS501 Music High's' DJ, Kim Hyung Joon, who will be going to America and Japan to perform, for 12 days.

Kara's Han Seung Yeon and Park Gyuri will be DJing from May 7th to the 13th. Then, on the 14th, Evan will take over and DJ until the 18th. Kara and Evan's take on being Radio DJs will air 2:00 AM live and it will include 'bora', live performances, and phone calls with the listeners.

'SS501 Music High' has been on air since last April, and has been gaining a lot of listeners, albeit the fact that it airs 2 in the morning.

Credit: Newsen

Tip off: anne

Translated by hopelesshong@Karaholic.com

CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE.

how cool is this? lol. gyulham's own radio for 6 days :D.. hmm i wonder if the other members will pop up.. i have a feeling they will or at least call in :).. anyways, can't wait!! thanks!! if gyulham gets a good response.. maybe they will get their own show one day..

vv i know right, 2 AM ? lol.. but since they are on "break" lol.. yes be bora lol

how long is the radio show? from 2am till...? i hope GyulHam will get to do Bora for all their days. lol

i know! that's what i'm thinking too..if the both of them gets positive feedback, there might be a chance for them to have their own radio show one day. :D

thanks a lot peter! :)

Wohooo go 88-line...XD

Being DJ for 6 days? wow, how nice is that...

But 2am is like? O_O

But its alright I know they could handle it...

And its bora, wohooo....

Thank you very much for the translations Peter ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

wow this is awesome!

congrats to seungyeon and gyuri!

i cant wait! i hope this means they have a chance of getting their own radio show

2AM is really late though... but they are still on break at that time right?

so they probably wont have that much going on and can still rest and stuff

thanks for the translation peter!

how long is the radio show? from 2am till...? i hope GyulHam will get to do Bora for all their days. lol

i know! that's what i'm thinking too..if the both of them gets positive feedback, there might be a chance for them to have their own radio show one day. :D

thanks a lot peter! :)

the show goes for an hour.... 2am to 3am

there is a very high chance of bora, because HJ started the viewable radio experience on the 1st i think...and it has been bora ever since.... so hopefully that continues

and yep ehehe thanks for the translation peter :)

Edited by louise

Just a question, what is Bora or is that a who? Sorry for the off-topic question :)

awww ehehe :)

Bora is viewable radio.... like there is a video recording the show, and we can watch and listen at the same time :D

It's a good news.

SY and GL are very popular~

BY The way Evan is also a member of DSP Enter.

HOHO

~

Really??? i didnt know that before... is he a new singer from DSP???

And congratz to GyulHam for their ever 1st own radio show... even if it just for a 6 days...

Hope the they will get a good response and good viewership rating too...

Based on Gyul CY entry, i think broadcasting in 2 am will not gonna really burden her, cause she's already has this "couldnt sleep till morning come" problem..

Thx for the translation...

awww ehehe :)

Bora is viewable radio.... like there is a video recording the show, and we can watch and listen at the same time :eyelove:

Haha, so that's what it means, thanks. Looking forward to their show, I wish they perform songs and the other Kara girls to visit them at least once. That would be fun like their own radio show. :D

oh yay!

gyuri & seung yeon are gonna be MCs!

i love it when gyuri talks!

she's so funny & she keeps a straight face when she's saying something funny. it's hilarious!

thanks for sharing=)

No Evan was in DSP, he was in the group CLICK-B I think

It's a good news ! Gyul & Ham will be perfect DJs *___*

I'm glad it's this two who remplace HyungJun <3

Thanks for sharing ^o^