• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kimishim

Who do you consider to be the vitamin in KARA?

305 posts in this topic

I think of JiYoung as the vitamin/moodmaker. She's always cheerful and smiling and making the other members laugh with her Big Bang obsession :wub:

it's either Nicole, Gyuri or Nicole and Gyuri. the gagwomen Duo. LOL XD so Yeah, they're also Kara's current Lead Vocals while Sunghee's gone. XD

^^ totally Nicole and Gyuri :lol:

i'm thinking you mean influence the whole group..

Gyuri makes them laugh with her gag woman jokes and nicole's always moving, doing random stuff and Jiyoung usually imitates what she does..

you could see this in the behind the scenes from all the keywui stuff :D

Jiyoung does add energy too..she's like a mini version of Nicole and SY i think :D

but she does have the maknae influence of being cute and young :D

I think Gyuri onni and Nicole as well...

The Gagwoman onni is back...lol

And Nicole seems to have got Sunghee onni's loud as in loud laugh...Which is very cute...XD

And its nice to see Jiyoung imitating Nicole's random actions...XD

no one can be as 'vitamin' as our sungja rite?

but now i feel only gyuri is capable of being kara's vitamin

Gyuri makes them laugh with her gag woman jokes and nicole's always moving, doing random stuff and Jiyoung usually imitates what she does..

^

LOL! i soo agreee!

Jiyoung follows whatever Nicole says or does. haha!

i find that totally cute. lol.

yep yep. the mood maker now is definitely JiNiRa.

but i got to say....its more to Nicole now. lol.

Gyuri is funny when she speaks out her side comments.

cause usually, those are sarcastic/conceited comments. :lol:

while Nicole gets pretty random these days. haha!

she got a lot of energy flowing too.

and Jiyoung is pretty preppy herself.

whenever she notice that something fun is going on,

she'll join in. lol

JiYoung, Nicole & Gyuri are all the vitamine of KARA now that SungHee is gone !

Gyuri is always ready to make fun on everyone with her gags etc.

Nicole & JiYoung are so energic and randomness that make me always laugh a lot.

I think Nicole is pretty funny hehe~~

or Gyuri with her gags xD lol

haha and little jiyoung is super cute^__^

probably Gyuri, the original gagwoman hahaha!

Maknae Cole's expression and random doings are making her a moodmaker too..

of course, we can't leave Maknae Young, she's super hyperactive...

I think as the leader (and just a fun-loving person) Gyuri tries to make the group happy and cheerful, but I personally think Nicole is the moodmaker. She's always doing random things that JY loves to copy, haha.

like a vitamin can do, personally i prefer seungyeon as kara vitamin coz just by see her smile that could completely light up my day.....

she is so freshhh as the second oldest member...........

it's either Nicole, Gyuri or Nicole and Gyuri. the gagwomen Duo. LOL XD so Yeah, they're also Kara's current Lead Vocals while Sunghee's gone. XD

is nicole a lead vocal?? most of the songs i hear has mostly gyuri/seungyeon.

hehe im saying this because i love seungyeon and i thought it was gyuri/seungyeon but if im wrong i stand corrected. i don't know "official" positions im just going by what i hear.

oh haha i forgot to address the topic. honestly for mood maker it has to be gyuri. even before with sunghee she was just as much a presence as sunghee. she definitely seems the hardest worker in terms of keeping everyone on the same page and getting along and stuff like that.

Edited by krnonthak0b

well i dont know the 2 new members good.. but ill think.. jiyoung.....

but hey of course.. nobody can replace sung hee :thumbup:

Hmm... probably Gyuri. She's always so upbeat and all haha. She's so into herself too :thumbup:

I only watch them in performances since Im a new fan and wasnt able to tune up with the shows they guested. But i choose JiYoung. Her smile always brighten my mood. ^^

gyu ri...

she s close to sung hee before.. i think she ll make other member happy like sung hee..

im not familiar with sunghee but i think when it comes to putting up the mood, gyuri seems to be in charge!

for my opinion -Jiyoung

she's the maknae and she can just go around and cheer up her unni wit her smile and cuteness

the second is probably Nicole

Nicole and Jiyoung go together around teasing all their unni lol

although Gyuri is funny but i think she and Seungyeon are more of the 'unni' you know

i felt the role belongs to Nicole

shes so jumpy and excited lol

i think kara's vitamin would be jiyoung and nicole...because they are so cheerful and both cute....hehe

hmmmm i think its nicole judging from the recent shows that shes on , she always gives this hyper happy feeling to it when shes around

Gyul and nicole .. Definetly <3~