Who do you consider to be the vitamin in KARA?

kimishim

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well we all know that Hara is funny especially in Invincible Youth Miss Soybean Pageant.

Gyuri is funny as well, i remember when she talks about their Hotel accident. that made me laugh so much!

i found this video, Seungyeon and Hara became Younggu! LMAO!! i can't stop watching this, they are so funny!

especially Hara!! DIRIRIRIRIR LOL!!!

Edited by red4summer
corrected the link

u guys are wrong, nicole is not that cheerful...on TAXI show, the most cheerful is Hara and Jiyoung,

Nicole is serious in real life, she doesn't joke at all, believe me. even on talk shows, nicole is a bit serious.

Hara is the clown of the group, Gyuri is also funny and Jiyoung is the baby of the group that aegyos to her members...

so i think the vitamin is Jiyoung and Hara.

because sungja already left Kara, it is now Jiyoung who can make all the members laughed.

she was considered as the aegyo princess of the group. hahaha! that was according to me.

i want to call her with that nickname. :)

really? Jiyoung can make all the members laugh? where did u hear that?

Hara is the clown of the group ya know

the most funniest in kara would have to be gyuri or hara. invincible youth has proven that hara can be funny, and for gyuri, to me at least, is really funny how she has so much confidence in her self. that a really good thing, its just that she can be really funny showing it sometimes, and the members laugh along with her for that.

there's only 1, her popularity is known to multiple after filming invincible youth. from korea to international (including japan), her charms never fade but keep fascinating. i'm one of the "victims".

i think that each of them have a different sense of humor. I dont really know about the 3 yet, but I think hara and gyuri is really funny. Hara though she only shows her humor and fun in IY, she should carry it all around to other varietys to0, after all she won an award. Gyuri on the other hand has a whole different concept of humor which some people misunderstood but to me is EPIC :P

Edited by tryingout

They all have different types of humor.

Gyuri delivers witty retorts with a straight face (Karaillery). So the audience's reaction would be like "Did she really say that?"

Seungyeon plays the victim role very well. Plus she likes to tell stories.

Nicole is funny partly because she doesn't know Korean language that well. So the way she describes things will come out wrong or confusing. The other part of her humor is she likes to tease people.

Hara is more of a comedy actor, using her acting and jokes to entertain.

Jiyoung's funny moments are mostly based on how she interacts with people, especially with her unni members. Like with Seungyeon they compete to see who can act cuter; with Gyuri she'll be rebellious one moment and submissive the next.