Who do you consider to be the vitamin in KARA?

kimishim

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really find Hara funny, but that might be beause I don't watch IY. I think Nicole and Gyuri are the funniest members.

Nicole was hilarious on SGB, her 4D thinking is so adorable. I also found Nicole hilarious on Family Outing :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love how cool Hara acts after she pops the balloon on JoKwon's head, but he looks like he could pee his pants. And then Jinwoon saying he'll buy Nicole steak because she's too rough in the game and she's practically killing him! HAHAHAHAHA! :lol2:

All of them are funny in their own way... But if I had to choose, I would probably pick Hara or Nicole. Nicole is just too funny on SGB, and when Hara appears on variety shows it's usually her that I'm laughing at the most

Hara surely deserve the funniest member, just watch her on invincible youth ^^

but i found that gyuri also funny with her witty comment and story in variety show,

everytime she in a show i will curious about what will she say or comment and laugh after that

especially with her confident act ^^

Ugh this is hard they are all so funny!! Hmm, I think i'll have to say Hara, Nicole and Gyuri! They make me laugh the most ;p Hara and Gyuri they are just so witty with there jokes ;) Nicole her lost/cute actions just make me laugh it's so cute and funny ^~^ But I think I would choose Hara!!!

To be honest, I don't think Kara members individually are that funny, but they are hilarious when together. Their interactions are priceless. I'm biased toward Gyuri, so I'd say she's the funniest I guess. I love her deadpan wit on variety shows.

Kara members can be funny individually, haven't u seen Invincible Youth?

Hara became crazy funny even without her other members.

To me Hara is the best at physical comedy (as seen on IY and pretty much any variety show she's been on) while Gyuri is the best at wit. It's even starting to show when they're in Japan.