Who do you consider to be the vitamin in KARA?

kimishim

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I saw their promotional interview for STEP before their comeback (I think it was MNet, I'm not entirely sure). The members each described another member, and Nicole described Jiyoung as the vitamin of the group, and the other members seemed to agree. I think I agree too, because she seems to be the liveliest one among them, and being the maknae, her aegyo is supposed to "energize" the members, and I think Jing's aegyo is successful at that XD

i remember Nicole said Jiyoung consider as vitamin of Kara...she said Jiyoung always cheerful and when unnis sad Jiyoung will do aegyo to make them smile...so because Nicole said like that...i think vitamin of Kara now is Jiyoung...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-evEhuBLlA

If we're talking vitamin as in terms of energy then I'd definitely go for Nicole. She's always seemed the most energetic to me.

But if we talk about vitamin as someone who's cute and capable of rousing others, I'd say Seungyeon, because in my opinion she's the cutest member of Kara.

• 1 month later...

I'd say it's Jiyoungie. Aside from her being the maknae, she gives off an energetic and bubbly vibe to the group. I like how the dongsaengs play with each other and tease their unnies. Nicole also said on their Mnet comeback interview that she also thinks that Jiyoung is the vitamin of the group. :thumbup:

i think everyone can be the vitamin in KARA :sweatdrop:

Gyuri - very witty. good sense of humor. knows how to motivate her members.

Seungyeon - cute and clumsy.. full of aegyo.

Nicole - bubbly and cheerful!

Hara - full of immature jokes! so adorkable.

Jiyoung - the maknae. aegyo machine. childish.

:thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...