• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kimishim

Who do you consider to be the vitamin in KARA?

305 posts in this topic

I think all of them are funny in their own ways!^^

Hara - great at cracking jokes

Gyuri - her clever responses

Nicole - generally funny in actions and words

Seungyeon - funny acts

Jiyoung - interactions with people

Goddess Gyul all the way. Her Goddess image and attitude cracks me up every time. Every witty thing she says makes me laugh until my stomach hurts <3

Hara seems to have the best timing for sure but Nicole is very funny. I give it to Hara as being the funniest because I think more often than not Nicole is funny unintentionally.

Nicole is funny because she's dorky so she does cute things unintentionally.

However I think that Gyuri is the funniest because of her confidence and personality!

I only watch a little of IY so maybe I will watch it one day to see more of Hara's funny moments!

Nicole because of her 4D personality.

Gyuri because of her Goddess character.)))

hara is the funniest member! but hammie is so funny to... shes so no sence and i like it..

Hara and Nicole for me...

love watching Hara at IY, so funny and entertaining XD esp. her immature jokes and clumsiness XD

for Nicole, SGB <3!

for me, hara.

for the first time i seen hara.. i think she is a shy person..

but, im wrong.. she is funny person.. :D

I think jiyoung is the funniest member because she is extremely cute ,and always make me laugh when i watch her variety XD

Hara is really funny :) even though she has a image of cool beauty she can still be a comedian. I like her very much. she is not only talented. I think if i will be given a chance to be Friends with her, I'm laughing everyday. :)

i find nicole the funniest, some witty and playful about her :)

and her laugh, sure makes me laugh/smile at the same time~

They all have different charms and can be funny in different ways. But I would choose Hara as most others would.

it must be my honey hara that the funniest member in kara.

that's why i love her so much.

I find Gyuri to be the funniest. She says things in such a clever way that makes me think "I wish I thought of that!" I also think she's an excellent story teller.

Nicole is very quirky. I love all the weird stuff she says and does. Her thought process is unpredictable.

hara is the funniest one

her ability is well shown during IY

thanks to her i was still able to watch the show when some of

the original members left and the show became less funny ^^

gyuri, the things she comes out are so unpredicatable always bringing laughter and always brightens up the atmosphere with her jokes!

I'm going to go againts the grain here and say HARA (kekeke) If we've watched Invincible Youth...there's not much else to say :D

Gyuri is the funniest using only words, as for body gesture, I think nicole is the funniest.

For me the funniest member is Hara,

I love how the way she always do jokes in IY :thumbup:

They're all funny in their own ways. Especially when Shinyoung has some fun with Hara on Invincible Youth! I saw this on video, when Seungyeon was teaching Nicole about aegyo, Jiyoung's reaction was so funny!

hmmm first for me i think i would not inlcude jiyoung in my options coz i will be so bias choosing her, so i think i will go with gyuri's overflowing super confidence :lol:

All of them are funny!! LOL @ the video. hahaha, that was a funny one!

Nicole is funny too, having that blur image!

All of the members are the vitamins in KARA! They are very energetic, seeing them gives me strength and happiness! :D