• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kimishim

Who do you consider to be the vitamin in KARA?

305 posts in this topic

I would have to say it's between Hara and Nicole for me.

Hara being funny intentionally in Invincible Youth due to her goofyness/being plain crazy and Nicole being unintentionally funny when she went to veterinary school and in Urakara due to her quirkiness/being kind of a nitwit.

Nicole's really funny. her 4Dness just never failed to amuse me. but i think Hara's the funniest, everytime i watch IY she's always cracking up some jokes XD

I think it's nicole and jiyoung. They always bring a happiness and ruckus at the same time, so funny!!

Edited by Homunculus

I think that Hara is the funniest member she was soo funy in Invincible Youth wit Yuri always playing around..hehe...^^..

HARA!!! She is so funny in my opinion I only watched a bit of Invincible Youth but the episodes I did watch I loved. She is also funny in City Hunter :thumbup:

They are all very funny indeed.But if i had to choose one i would go with Gyuri.

She is really funny especially with all the witty comments

funniest? of course HARA.

She doesnt even care about her image,ke ke ke ke...

but, all of them are very funny.

since i fall in love with KARA recently, I really don't get know them better yet~ so I'll bet they all funny on their unique way~

Edited by akuvision

Hara definitely!!

Can't stop laughing at her funny antics in all the variety shows esp. Invincible youth lol

Hara all the way!

Nicole is pretty funny to with her cute hyper altitude when she is excited :tongue:

Jing and Nicole~ definitely!

Their laugh always make me smile ^^ and I just love love love the eye smile!! so cute<3

Nicole & Gyuri definitely and also Jing, all of them seem to make others laugh

Jing & Hara ! I love them in variety show and I love Hara with her immature jokes xD

It's a tie between Jiyoung and Nicole for me. I feel like the youngest tends to be the vitamin of the group, just because the younger you are, the more energy you will have! But Nicole is quite energetic too, so it's pretty hard to say...

Must say that probably Jiyoung or Nicole. I watch one video on youtube where KARA member is make a video for Gyuri 23rd Birthday (I believe it was subbed by sweetmelodix). Those two are really energetic and fun to watch. Also Gyuri is no joke. Her confident everytime a question is up is really ... (can't find a word for this, I believe you all understand. I talking about the goddess here ^^).

KARA Jjang.

Maybe Jiyoung and Nicole. And Gyuri probably. They always energetic every time I watch them on the variety show. KARA <3

Agreed with almost everyone, Hara is the funniest. Gyuri is also funny with her yeosin personality but for me Hara is better. The other will be more cute than funny exp: Nicole in Star Golden Bell.

Edited by Shin Jin Eun