• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kimishim

Who do you consider to be the vitamin in KARA?

305 posts in this topic

Gyuri is so funny when she is on talk shows but for me its gotta be Hara, always makes me laugh on IY

IMO, Hara and Jiyoung are the funniest member

Jiyoung so childish, so funny and cute

As of Hara, her immature jokes on IY and her unexpected accidents such as falling on the floor or snow field always make me laugh so hard :D

I always look forward for Gyuri's dorky comment. And i know, she never fail to make me laugh. :lol:

I re-watched Kara on happy together, especially when Gyuri get wet. She is beauty, but she herself had said that even her beauty can't be a weapon in a variety show.

HARA.

Her jokes are so anti-humor, but that's my favorite kind of joke. Plus, she really got me under her spell whenever I watch Invincible Youth.

For me it's Gyuri. Her humor is very smart and polished lol I loved her so much in SGB. And I think she's really clever, always has good replies.

All of them are really funny!

But Hara is the funniest for me...

I think Hara is funniest girl of KARA.

thank you for sharing video

i cant understand Korean, but they are so funny

ハラが一番面白いと思います

面白いビデオだけど何ていう番組なんでしょう

I think Hara and Nicole are the funniest. Hara from Invincible Youth and Nicole from Heroes. [:

I think Hara & Jiyoung...

They're very enthusiastic together...^_^

i think hara and seungyeon are the funniest!!!!!!! lol i watched hara's immature jokes in invicible youth, and that made me laugh so hard kkkkkkkkkk

Funniest would probably be Hara! :P But then, when you see Gyuri and she starts talking about her "concept" or about being a goddess, it's actually pretty entertaining as well!

I just find Gyuri to be funny. Why? Because she's so straight in her answers. She just speaks what she is thinking.. Very charismatic and honest.. Nicole and Seungyeon are also funny likewise..

gyul or nicole :D

gyuri: her clever remarks is really funny :thumbup1:

nicole: her very existent is already funny :thumbup:

I believe Gyuri is definitely the funniest when it comes to her witty comments. I don't think anyone else in kpop can pull of her goddess persona :tongue:.

I think Nicole is the funniest when she tries not to be. During her run on SGB, the harder she tried to describe the answers, the more hilarious she got.

I think hara is the funniest... i watched her in invincible youth...

it's really made me laugh... :thumbup:

All of them can be funny since they have different charm.

Our 4D Nicole is naturally funny and cute. Especially when she lost in her own world..haha

And of course Gyuri for her witty answer. No one can beat her..lol

But, I'll pick Hara as the funniest member. IY will be boring w/out her though..

Hara is really showing her true self at IY. XD

And now Seungyeon's gone funny too!

Thanks for sharing this video~ :)

Hara + Ham = <333 :thumbup:

Hara's crazy antics and Gyuri's witty remarks can make anyone LOL. I think they're about the same.

Gyuri seems to be the funniest member because she dont try to be funny but her character make it seems funny. Nicole being funny and usually she didnt realize that. :lol:

Hara!!! shes really fun on invincible youth... miss that =( hahaha....

immature jokes, her dances, and her everything on invincible youth!

Hara definitely the funniest,

I like her character on invincible youth,

and Gyuri is funny too,her self confidance really is something :lol:

I think all of KARA are really funny. They're probably the only girl group where all the members can make me laugh. Out of the five, I think Hara and Gyuri are the funniest. Hara is hilarious with her antics and dorky personality and Gyuri's so straightforward and honest.