[2009.05.08] Kara becomes the new model for internet cosmetic brand, Ecorre

hopelesshong

2009050846177_2009050866671.jpg

Group Kara signed a contract with a Cosmetic brand, 'Ecorre', to become their new face.

An Ecorre associate said that they are expecting to garner a lot of customers through Kara's lovely charms.

Ecorre will be using the five different charms that each members of Kara brings, to appeal to the customers. (The strong leader, Park Gyuri, baby face Han Seung Yeon, 3-D Nicole, like doll Hara and cute maknae Jiyoung)

An Ecorre associate said, "The hard working Kara's clean image matches perfectly with Ecorre's. Along with Ecorre's growth, we are expecting Kara to progress as well."

Kara said, "We really wished that we could become models for a cosmetic brand before. After finding out that we will be modeling for a cosmetic brand, we all were extremely happy ."

On the other hand, Kara has gained a lot of fans through their promotion of 'Pretty Girl,' and 'Honey.'

Credit: Hankyung

Tip off: anne

Translated by hopelesshong@Karaholic.com

CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE.

i don't think there will be a CF then? haha, since they are models.

The strong leader, Park Gyuri

yeah, i think they really did follow with this concept for Gyuri. haha, all of her pictures shows this really strong side of hers. lol

at least, we know that DSP wasnt lying when they said that the girls received offers? :)

thanks a lot Peter! :)

Ecorre using each members unique charms...XD

Its also nice that Ecorre choose Kara as the new face of their products...

And Kara's wish was also granted ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Peter ^^ and for the tip off Anne onni ^^

Nicole's 3-D.. not 4-D? lol.. i like their reasoning too lol. KARA's activities usually have more reasoning than one would expect :) hmm but i wonder if this is it for the endorsements?..

thanks Peter!!

i like their reasoning in choosing Kara to be the face of Ecorre too !

Me too~ It's great that they're using both the appearance and the PERSONALITY of the girls!

Ecorre made a smart decision to use Kara, haha!! Hoping to see a CF soon!!

I saw this a few days ago, lol. When I saw the vid on YT, I was like, "YES, FINALLYYYY!" ((:

AAHHH so happy for Kara, and they got to promote something which they love. I'm hoping for more endorsement deals in the future. To the point where you cannot walk down an alley without spotting a Kara CF/poster, or something. Lol. Thanks for this!

I saw this a few days ago, lol. When I saw the vid on YT, I was like, "YES, FINALLYYYY!" ((:

AAHHH so happy for Kara, and they got to promote something which they love. I'm hoping for more endorsement deals in the future. To the point where you cannot walk down an alley without spotting a Kara CF/poster, or something. Lol. Thanks for this!

ehh.. that might backfire though lol...being everywhere.. XD

oh i was randomly searching through videos on Daum and guess what?.... number 4 on the search list was "KARA Cosmetics".. ^_^

An Ecorre associate said, "The hard working Kara's clean image matches perfectly with Ecorre's. Along with Ecorre's growth, we are expecting Kara to progress as well."

i like this reasoning.. that kara is hard working.. ^_^ not just pretty, but really dedicated as well. thanks for the news anne & peter! :D

Great news for KARA

It's so good to see them representing a brand...and for cosmestic moreover !

Using the unique charm of each one : really nice ideal !

And I also think KARA will suit Encore image.

Hope It would be the beginning of a lot of new CF for the girls.

YAY!

congrats, girls!

i'm so happy & proud of them! that they've finally got the recognition that they deserved.

3-D Nicole???

LOL! that's sounds funny!

thanks for sharing=)

yay! more promotional stuff ^_^

i really like the pictures from their advertisement stuffs...

they're really good at modeling and seriously really pretty!

i wanna see them do some CFs now too!

thanks for the translations peter ^_^