Which KARA performance was the worst?

zerolife

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

I do not search on youtube so many performances. But I have seen some shows where they stumble, etc. .. But one that struck me was Pretty Girl (can not remember where) that they were with those gigantic hats, clothes and those with 2 blouses, jackets, ahhh, too much for one person, moreover they should be passing very heat with all clothes.

Non of their performances are bad,

every performance has their uniqueness, u need to enjoy it from different stand point, duh?

personally this post is the worst, lol

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I like Hammie fancam the most these days :eyelove:

watch my fav clips here

Edited by I LOVE U

• 3 months later...

I wouldn't call any Kara performance bad or the worst but there have been a couple of performances where it is obvious that they are a little off. Kara members are human and everyone has their days where they're not 100% and I definitely don't blame them for it because their schedules are so rough. But this performance of Pretty Girl was a little worrying. Seungyeon made a mistake in the choreography and seemed mad at Nicole for no reason.

I don't think anyone would be more interested in what's the worst performance than the best ones. No one actually bothers to note which are the worst. But if I were to judge, I would say the live perfs of Speed Up were the most disappointing, partially because the MV looked so hyper packed with energy and strong choreo while in the live, Cole couldn't dance because of her ankle and the dance break wasn't up to expectation.

the worst performance is when they sing wanna live in a show I can't remember..

it is the worst to me because of their sing~ their voice at that time I can say that it is really dissappointing..

but now they can sing well.. I guess they learn hard to handle their pitching, tempo, and etc.. I proud of their hard work..Good job girl!!

Edited by Shenara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I agree with red that the "Adult Ceremony" was the worst performance they've had. It was because they (I'm assuming) were told to sing it in Park Ji Yoon's pitch, they should've lowered the pitch to match theirs. It was pretty awful lol. But then again, Park Ji Yoon has such a unique high pitch voice, can't blame anyone for trying it and failing.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't want to say it worst, but I thought Cupid wasn't match their team color because I thought Kara is very independent and cool(like mamma mia or step) but the lyrics and the tone of Cupid was a little... different. However, I listened to the song a lot! and I loved Cupid era styling too.