Which KARA performance was the worst?

zerolife

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'worst' is only a word reserved for the negligible pockets of 'anti-fans' to use (and which we'll not delve into). But so far there isn't any off-form performances...(or it's because as an international fan, most of their performances on TV are rather solid). the Seungyeon trip incident is only a small blemish on an otherwise fine performance

to say bad as in 'bad' for me it was one if u wanna perf. i dont remember the date. the 4 girls were all over the stage keep on making mistakes on the stage blocking and routine. i felt like.. gosh , so this style doesnt suit them. bring back my 'break it yo' kara XD

• 2 weeks later...
I think a better question would be:

Which performance made you really feel bad for Kara that day (either because someone was sick, or a high heel broke, etc.) ?

yeay..the title should change a little bit..the title looks like some kind of bashing to me..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure the title is correct (I'll search for it to mke sure) But I guess this one is probably their worst ---> Click here It's their special stage on Mcountdown and I think it's Park Jiyoon's song Coming of Age.

I'm not bashing but I think our girls just needs to practice more..not every artists can deliver great performances every time,I still love them because KARA always works hard in all of their performances and that makes me,a Kamilia,proud & happy^^

Edited by Hyewoo

Worst... this is a strong word, isn't?

I think "worst" is bad, understand? I guess... maybe there is a performance not too good, but... KARA always try your best...

The guilty for some mistakes aren't the girls, but DSP. KARA need more promotions, more training.

The girls can sing very well, but training is the fault.

Hnmm, I think the performance not too good is the first ROCK U...

I was worried about their Japan showcase, since there was alot of pressure due to being in a different country and having Japan's top scouts watching you. But it ended up great and the fans love them :). So idk if I ever saw a bad one yet.

As long as they don't end up like DBSK I have faith they will do great in Japan.

The worst performance was probably when Seungyeon fell recently.

That really sticked out. I haven't really notice other errors unless someone tells me there's one.

I don't think there was ever a bad Kara perf.

but there was one that made me feel really bad

and it was the one when the girls were performing Lupin

and all of a sudden Hammie falls i was so worried T_T

but she did up right a way :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

^

i think you might have mistaken, it was seungyeon.

now to think again, my choice will be adult ceremony done with guckasten on 11th march 2010.

it was indeed pretty off.

:scared: HOW COULD I FORGET THAT!!!

it was pretty bad wasn't it??? It was because the song wasn't in their vocal range and really, it just was way to complicated for them to sing in terms of vocal ability and capacity....the dancing was ok but the singing was just...ugh it's hard thinking about that performance

• 2 months later...

None! I enjoyed all of their performances!! :D They hardly sing out of tune live! :)

I can actually point to a specific performance where I feel the girls were really at their lowest:

I apologize if I comes across as too 'anti' in the following paragraph... I think we can all agree that overall this performance was very poor. Not just the singing and dancing, but mike quality, outfits, maybe even the general concept... rather mediocre. On the one hand, it does cause me to shy from the group; on the other, as others have mentioned it is rather sad to see the girls working so hard when the performance is like this. Apparently one of the reasons that Kamilias are so gentle is that in certain cases they are unable to defend their group; I don't know the extent to which this is true, but in any case the fact that Kamilias were able to offer their love and support to the girls through these rather difficult times deserves merit.

Edited by red4summer