[2009.05.08] Park Jun Gyu: KARA's Nicole is a daughter of my good friend

coffeebeanie

2009051011351910011.jpg

Actor Park Jun Gyu revealed on Quiz! Sixth Sense broadcasted last May 10 that KARA's Jung Nicole is actually the daughter of his close friend.

In the part of the program where they had to guess which team didn't know the correct answe, Park Jun Gyu commented "I want to save Nicole", which aroused the curiousity of many as to why he felt that way. He explained "Nicole is the daughter of a girlfriend". He quickly added "Not like a girlfriend, but a close friend who's a girl. (Nicole's Mother) was my childhood friend and we're really close. I've had the chance to see Nicole ever since she was a small girl, and she was really cute even back then. It amazes me that she has come this far and is in this position right now."

But although he wanted to save Nicole, who was on the show for the first time, from being eliminated, her and her partner, comediene Yoo Se Yoon was the first team gone.

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic.com

translated by: coffeebeanie@KARAholic.com CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Whao, what a coincidence! This is amazing xD Park Jun Gyu is

The MC for Music Bank right? I want to watch the show now to

See their reactions and interactions.

Awwww Nicole's mom is his friend...XD

Its nice that Nicole is really connected to entertainment industry...

Because even her mom is close with an actor...XD

Its so nice of him to try save Nicole...XD

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

thanks tin!! :)

i watched this, it was actually really sweet when he said that..Cole was all smiley..

haha i totally expected her and her partner to be eliminated first hahah.. but both were super funny during the show :D

i know.. another part of Nicole's mysterious past is revealed :D

Whoaa Nicole's mom? We're getting to know so much about Nicole through her mom, haha XD First the Red Kitchen and now this~

What a small world, eh? XD

Aww and Nicole and her partner got eliminated first? Lol, well, if it's her first time on the show... haha XD Next time maybe?

Thanks for the translation!!

lol, wow that is really amazing. Park Jun Gyu is a really famous and renowned actor in the Korean entertainment world. He's very funny and respected by many. As a personal fan from growing up watching his works, I have to say I'm quite jealous of Nicole :)

It's nice to hear that she has such great, tight connections with entertainers of all kinds. It's like being assured that your child is in good hands :thumbup:

I think that in some way Nicole's fate is to be in the entertainment world.

Even her mother is close friend with a celebrity !

It must be quite funny to see a small girl becoming a big star now lol.

Really interesting information and thank for sharing it.

It must be quite funny to see a small girl becoming a big star now lol.

Haha I know right? It makes Nicole seem a lot more human and not just any celebrity on screen <3

I wonder who Nicole's mom is; she has connections! That is so cool XD Both Nicole and her mom seem really friendly and outgoing too~

what a small world. so that means she was in Korea before moving to LA..

but oh well, that was sweet of him to try and save Maknae Cole...

thanks for sharing..

0h wow!! That's really k0o0ol!!! Such a small world!! Turns out to be his friend's daughter XD thts pretty k0o0ol