What if Kara had subgroups.

KARAA<33

Like their sunbaes, SS501, what if Kara had a subgroup(s)? I think having a sub group

will allow other members to shine. I'm sure Ji Young can pull off a ballad like Nicole, Seung Yeon,

and Gyuri. In fact I bet Hara can too =) I know some might think that it isn't necessary for a

Subgroup but here's some sub groups that I wouldn't mind seeing, if in the future there is one.

* A dance sub group (Hara + Nicole)

I know that Hara and Nicole can really dance, but, they hardly ever get to

Show what they've really got. For some reason I really want to see Hara do

Some poppin' and hip hopping.

* A ballad group (Gyuri, Nicole, Ji Young? + Seung Yeon)

I miss hearing Gyuri's mature soothing vocals. I was so in love with her vocals

When I first listened to "The First Blooming". I think they should sing more songs

Like "The Two of Us", "I'll Be There", and "Tear Fader". But I do love "I Am" and

"Wait" too =)

* A cute group (Ji Young, Hara, + Seung Yeon)

Ji Young is so adorable but she's so underrated! She is like the most adorable thing

I've seen xD I personally hate it when people do aegyo and act cute but, when she

Does it, I just can't deny it! ----- imagine these kids performing "Candy"

By H.O.T :thumbup: (Imagining them sitting down at the end of the song)

There's plenty of others but I just can't think of any now.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think Gyuri+Seungyeon would be good

it could be like a ballad group or something

or something like davichi or BEG

And the three youngest

then Nicole+Gyuri..

their voices go well together

Hara+Nicole

definitely will work.

uhh..thats all i can think of. lol

haha, i don't mind Kara having sub-groups but only if it's for the same reason as SS501's. That is 2 of their members being busy with their solo activities and the other 3 come together and release something so that they wont just laze around. :lol:

i honestly want to see GyulHamCole come together and release something like their old style. lol

show us that mature concept that they have told us about before. and plus, GyulHam being adults... they can do stuffs that is more of their age.

wow i'm glad this topic got brought up becuase i was actually thinking about this too!

though my sub groups were more on the lines of Kara 4 members, with the original 4 and the kara now haha... that's too idealistic huh? and quite tiresome for gyuri seungyeon and nicole

i agree with the gyulhamcole idea though =D that would definitely be awesome!

--

So I came back to the topic and decided real subgroups xD

Gyuri+Seungyeon = fun trot duo (similiar to sj with rokkugo <-- seungyeon really likes that song anyways xD) also ballad duo

HamColeJing = bubblegum pop/cute kind of songs

GyuHamCole = power vocals, back to their old style like everyone else has said :o

and Nicole+Hara dance group sounds pretty awesome too, Nicoles high voice in contrast to Haras relatively low one. (It reminds me of the jpop group Gam (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsqoWcOPTYM) I think it's a pleasant mix :D.

Edited by chopsuey

^ Actually, I would like that a lot too XD there can be the current Kara, and GyulHamColeSung in the alternate universe! (i wish T__T) It'd be awesome if SungHee can come back to Kara though, but I know that's just wishful thinking but hey I can dream, right? XD

I want GyulHamCole together to release something similar to their old style, but I'd be satisfied if they just got together for one special performance and sing some of their old songs.. like Break It and Secret World. But since Hara and JiYoung's vocals are improving immensely, maybe they can take on Kara's old songs in the near future?

I agree with the Hara/Nicole dance group thing idea too (: They're both great dancers, and they need choreography that can show off their skill.

I know this may sound ridiculous, but I think Hara and Jiyoung should form an experimental group when they're most confident in their singing, just to prove to people that they can sing and are not just eye candies. Maybe Nicole can join them and they can be the maknae group, haha (: And and they can sing hip-hop songs! I don't think Hara's voice is suited for cute songs since surprisingly, in contrast to her looks, her voice is quite deep and somewhat throaty/husky. Hip hop songs, maybe? I need to hear more of Hara's voice to judge. give Hara and Jiyoung more lines DSP dammit!

I think this post has become more like a rant... but in essense:

GyulHamCole + old style = <3

Hara + Nicole + dance = <3

Hara + Jiyoung + Nicole + hip hop = ?

Edited by xichigo

i want Gyulhamcole too.. just we never really heard only the 3 of them sing a song and i hope to hear them sing a capella, that would be heaven :D i think this sub group is more realistic and yes they are free to get away from KARA's current image.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people want to see GyulHamCole again. I don't blame

Them too =) Because I want to see them again :D I'm sure one day

They'll have a sub group. I just hope some fans won't go take sub - groups

As a breakup.

here is something random...what if theres a subgroup combining the members from the groups under dsp?(ss501 kara and ast1..)..eg,hyun jung+gyuri+ any 2 guys in ast1..their concept can be like the black eyed peas...haha...

just because i love BEP's song 'boom boom pow'..lol

* Dance group ( Hara .. And nicole )

I was mesmorized by nicoles solo dance during break it days .. And hara .. Just wow .. I'd get nosebleed if i saw them dancing together as a group

* Ballad group ( Gyul, Seungyeonnie .. Hara or jiyoung .. )

I agree .. During The first blooming .. even though i didnt know much about what they were singing about .. The whole album was on replay .. It was THAT good .. Gyul has the calm voice that makes you feel secure and it really felt sweet .. Seungyeonnie has the voice full of charm and sweetness .. When she hits the high notes .. Its wow .. <3~ Jiyoung has a really nice voice to listen to .. Even hara .. but i dont know much yet .. Since they both dont have that many parts in their albums >-<

* Cute group ( NICOLE .. Hara .. Jiyoung )

I dont know about you people .. But nicole ..Heh .. Dont get me started :lol: She was the first that caught my eye during Break it .. And she's still the only one i cant get my eyes off .. She is too cute .. And has too much charm <3 Jiyoung .. I dont know but .. SHE SPREADS CUTENESS <3~~ Hara can have many images .. Can look adorable .. She can look smexii .. Its the almost the same with nicole .. They both can have any image they like <3~

• 3 months later...

i am interested in the dance sub group (Hara + Nicole) that gotta be hot.

but i still prefer KARA as a whole haha

• 2 weeks later...
Like their sunbaes, SS501, what if Kara had a subgroup(s)? I think having a sub group

will allow other members to shine. I'm sure Ji Young can pull off a ballad like Nicole, Seung Yeon,

and Gyuri. In fact I bet Hara can too =) I know some might think that it isn't necessary for a

Subgroup but here's some sub groups that I wouldn't mind seeing, if in the future there is one.

There's plenty of others but I just can't think of any now.

Do U see any Success Sub-group?

Do U see any long_green dance_group?

If a sub-group make best! What a about other sub_group, they will become loser! :sweatdrop:

It is not a 2 or many win of way for a group :sweatdrop:

Pls Keep kara's core vale; Cute , smile, Girl flower, real side by people, Happy color...

NO Cool , NO Sexy pls...

Why 4 people kara is doing so hard without spotlight? ie. COOL :blushing:

Edited by kcchung22

• 2 weeks later...
Do U see any Success Sub-group?

Do U see any long_green dance_group?

If a sub-group make best! What a about other sub_group, they will become loser! :D

It is not a 2 or many win of way for a group :sweatdrop:

Pls Keep kara's core vale; Cute , smile, Girl flower, real side by people, Happy color...

NO Cool , NO Sexy pls...

Why 4 people kara is doing so hard without spotlight? ie. COOL :blushing:

QUITE Agree with you~~

Better in a group~

And Kara's should be as a cute,lively,pretty,happy girlgroup!!!(Every gb should have their own image/concept..cool,sexy already for others gb now..Kara should be acting like their age for the time being..if not it will make them look like they are acting mature/sexy..But i think they are still the lively,cute gal we noe..

I`m pretty new to kara, but still, i admit that Nicole dancing is cool.

But i didn`t see Hara did something in dancing. Could somebody post some youtube links to see Hara dancing, please?

If it possible, of course

go to HARA's thread & you would find video links, pics&gifs of her dancing.

• 1 month later...

I don't mind as long as they still close to each other as KARA's members..:) I just scared that sub-group will make KARA looks separate..

I think Ji Young is still less popular among the other members..:( she deserves more interest from fans..Maybe sub-group can help her to get more from the fans..^_^

Well, i want them to always become one group .

but if they have subgroup like super junior .

Gyuri + Seung yon . Ballad group .

Nicole + Hara Their voice match ~

Only think that ..

our magnae will be good to join her unnie, gyuri .

• 1 month later...

I totally agree that subgroups would be great for exhibiting their talents and I really like the idea of Hara and Nicole being in a dance group I would love to see them do a lil rapping and dancing hip hop , they could even be more comical actually and Gyuri should venture out as a (ballad)solo artist as a side project !!